Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
doubledeckerderek

Anyone else still waiting for their Roma (A) ticket?

Bought tickets online for me and my mate whose supporter number is linked to mine.  An email from [email protected] attaching my ticket has come through (eventually) but neither of us have had an email attaching his ticket.  We fly to Rome tomorrow. I've emailed the club and will begin the usual vain attempt to telephone the ticket office tomorrow, but we know how that ends.

Anyone else having similar problems?

10 hours ago, doubledeckerderek said:

Bought tickets online for me and my mate whose supporter number is linked to mine.  An email from [email protected] attaching my ticket has come through (eventually) but neither of us have had an email attaching his ticket.  We fly to Rome tomorrow. I've emailed the club and will begin the usual vain attempt to telephone the ticket office tomorrow, but we know how that ends.

Anyone else having similar problems?

I did the same as you. I got my ticket as normal, but my mate got his ticket separately to the email address on his lcfc account.