Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I need to watch it back but why did Schmeichel leave it in the first place to go for the corner?  He just seemed to stop when he could have managed it far better.

Couldn't catch it given KDH had stabbed it away. Yet to see it again whether was a slice or not.

Just now, Staff said:

Dewsbury-Hall not up to this standard I'm afraid

He's our main man in the press. Without his energy we would have a very soft midfield.

As always we leave the main threats unmarked from a corner. Well do the same again next corner.

A person who thinks they're infallible can't be taught unfortunately.

Gutted as I thought we'd at least play up enough to make it harder for them than this.

"We ArE MuCh BeTteR At SeT PiEcEs DeFenDing WiTh FoFaNa AnD EvAnS". Well no we are not. This is a coaching issue not a players issue. It's clearly a coaching decision to mark Abraham with Ricardo.

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

Ricardo is getting battered down this right hand side.. Lookman needs to track back 

That's the problem with not playing Albrighton, you don't get the same cover of your full-backs.

• Like 1