Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma (A) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

It’s 13 minutes in, get a grip 🤣🤣

That has nothing to do with it, nor does the score line. I’m talking about Roma recognising the ref is a push over, for example. They seem far more street-smart if you will.

• Like 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

That’s the fear, plenty of more time for Roma to shag us senseless. 

he will whip his big bus out soon don’t worry 

2 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

First ten minutes sets the tone for tonight. Justin shoved over -  nothing. Smalling gives away a pen - nothing. Refs. hate British clubs. Fact. Anti British sentiment. The euro vision song contest syndrome.

Then....the smallest man on the pitch marks Abraham. Call me old-fashioned but your centre-half always used to pick up the centre-forward.

Hay ho.

Fvcking Brexit!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Monk said:

You’re a miserable bunch. Long long way to go yet. 

We're losing early against one of the better defensive coaches in the world whose team we created near nothing against at home, whilst playing much better than this. 

We're way off the pace, look sluggish and shell shocked, can't even get the ball and can't beat their press. 

I think there's some early signs of alarm however optimistic you choose to be about how long is left. 

• Thanks 1