Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

When was the last time we saw our first choice 11 all on the pitch together :scarf:

That definitely is not our first choice 11 - was the last time Barnes and lookman played together away at forest ?? Happy to be corrected - maybe it was randers away 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Let's not say its our best XI. That would have Ndidi in it to provide the defensive balance I think  as it is Tielemans and Hall have got to really cover ground and get their foot in v Romas midfield 3 and Lookman needs to really do a shift on that right side 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

:o He's picked the best 11 players available for each position. Quite an attacking line up. If we don't make it through certainly won't be down to the intent in personnel.

COYF :scarf:

If only we have Mendy available …

I 💯 cannot believe he is playing lookman right mid - has not worked in 1 game all year - not 1 - baffling - and yes I really hope by 10pm your all messaging me telling me how wrong I am 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

Let’s have it. Come in lads. This’d be a perfect end to a beautiful week. 

If we win, you may need to make getting married a habit. :ph34r:

But seriously, congratulations. :D

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Would rather have Perez for creative, but Lookman should give us more oomph even if it is on his wrong side

I would prefer Perez over Barnes but we’ll see. He and Nacho should come on at some stage. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

I would prefer Perez over Barnes but we’ll see. He and Nacho should come on at some stage. 

Perez over Barnes?   Really?

Barnes is a potential match winner.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jv1 said:

I 💯 cannot believe he is playing lookman right mid - has not worked in 1 game all year - not 1 - baffling - and yes I really hope by 10pm your all messaging me telling me how wrong I am 

he works hard though and will track back and offers a threat going forward?

Albrighton didn't have the best game last week