Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Honking half, that. Midfield jogging about like it's a testimonial, two wingers petrified of running at anyone, a striker isolated against three centre halves and another bloody goal conceded from a corner.

No one is playing well.

This is apparently ,bar Ndidi, our best eleven. Looking battle weary I'm afraid.

This ref is utterly appalling. But so are we. 

Please can we get Maddison in the 10 or a second striker on so Vardy has some support against 3 centre backs. 

And can we have some bloody shots! Endless recycling of possession in front of them, nobody running with the ball and an apparent desire to never take a risk in possession is a recipe for no goals. 

Our performance defending and attacking set pieces is beyond laughable. 

If we go out like this it will be hugely disappointing. 

We are playing poorly and do not deserve anything on this performance so far.

Rodger’s need to change things as we need to score and there is little evidence we can at the moment.

it’s so frustrating and my lucky shirt is not even working!!

We've played it exactly to the form level we've shown most of the season, which hasn't been good enough and certainly isn't good enough again tonight. Same old, same old.  

Can we show something second half? Here's hoping... Anything can happen yet, so no time to give up. 

Get Barnes off, maybe Vardy too. He just aint at it.

Edited by squidsworth
  • Like 1

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

Are you suggesting we try swapping shirts with Roma? 

… jokes aside, I agree, ramp up the aggression and don’t go looking for any fouls, prioritise staying on your feet, not gonna get the soft fouls we get in the prem here  

It's almost like rank amateurs like us could do it better than Rodgers... :whistle::D

One word: Corruption.

We are playing against Roma, the ref and ourselves. Concede from a corner, again, and have Ricardo mark Abraham. I mean it doesn't matter how you prepare or what you say pre match or what tactics you've got, if you concede like that early on it makes a nonsense of everything else.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, adam said:

We're too soft. Rodgers should be on the pitch giving the ref some abuse 

Thats are problem we are to nice a push over of a team rodgers should be going crszy with this ref some of them fauls he has gave have bin unreal 

• Like 1

The referee is crazy surely this is coming across as pure cheating I mean seen some shit referee performances but that's the worse I've ever seen.

If BR doesn't have a go at him at Half time he is weak and allowing us to go out of Europe 

The referee's a willy puller! Some of the decisions were atrocious and if savage says so then it must be true! As he usually seems anti leicester to me. Need to up our game massively second half, if we are going to lose and end our season let's try and go out all guns blazing and at least TRY!! come on lads! 🦊🦊💙💙

• Like 2

Haven’t laid a glove on them for all the possession we’ve had. Not building anything down our left (Barnes has been wasteful) and Lookman is far less dangerous on the right. 

Want: get Nacho on and go 2 up top immediately and give it a go 

Prediction: keep it the same until 60mins and then make changes. Build up a head of steam and then time out 

Well apart from the roma players falling to the floor...the ref obviously waking up with a horses head in his bed this morning...the bizzare Ricardo marking Abrahams....the basic shithousery from roma....I'm enjoying it.

• Haha 1