Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma (A) Match Thread

The ref has been shocking but we shouldn't let that excuse this timid performance. Players look utterly overawed.

Good thing is, it's only one-nill. Two up front in the second half? Stop start game, Kel may thrive.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Barnes has been hooked at HT

He's been doggo. Tbh kdh hasn't done much and pace exposed in the middle. 

Madders and to a degree lookman have looked ok, but we are well off it.

Like many, how the fcuk is Ricky marking beanpole Tammy?!!!

Let's remove the ref for a moment. 

We've been slow, way too slow. Our wide passing sequences haven't gotten into flow yet, we need to work on them.  Get out passing moving quicker and we'll make holes  to exploit

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

The referee's a willy puller! Some of the decisions were atrocious and if savage says so then it must be true! As he usually seems anti leicester to me. Need to up our game massively second half, if we are going to lose and end our season let's try and go out all guns blazing and at least TRY!! come on lads! 🦊🦊💙💙

Serb from Belgrade. Just saying

4 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Why is Ricardo marking Abraham on corners. It should be Evans or Fofana

It is. But it's also good positioning from Abraham. He knows we are unlikely to have our best headers standing next to the keeper.

1 minute ago, MancFox24 said:

Poor from Schmeichel for the goal. Has to come and dominate his six yard box, which he actually did with the next corner. Still think there's a way back in this cus I really don't see that roma are up to much. Have to go 2 up to occupy their centre backs more. 

I saw the replay and while Kasper does need to come out more the delivery was great and swinging away from goal - so Kasper would not have got there.

I blame instead Rodgers putting Ricardo on Abraham. WTF.

11 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

No one tell you a football match lasts 90 minutes.

And they are playing shite now. Do we wait until 90 minutes then refer back to the first half? So we can't criticise Rodgers as the season isn't over yet? Get in the bin. 

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

What more can he do, we are lined up to attack. Surely this is on the players 

Agree players are letting us down but hopefully BR does that thing where I look like a idiot and some how gets us a win

We’ve been totally rattled from

front to back. Poor passes, terrible control, stilted build up

Its still within our grasp to win this, the players need to get a grip though. Roma aren’t offering anything apart from set plays.

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Which is seemingly players fouling us or the ball being kicked our faces, or any tackling from our players.

We're hunting fouls, it's Madders' game plan. When it clearly isn't working the call should come in to mix it up - yet it didn't. Again. 

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

UEFA have clearly said to there officials across the board to go hard on the English probably cause they didn't get there super league and they want to diverse the final.

Corruption rearing its head once again.

10000% agree.

UEFA do not want English football dominating.

I mean why has this ref been picked for a semi between an English and Italian team? 

Ref was dire for Man City too, how Casemiro wasn’t sent off I do not know. 

Just now, Pliskin said:

They’ve exposed Youri over these two legs, he can’t cope with Pellegrini, in fact, I don’t even think Youri knows he is on the pitch, he’s gone past him with ease every time he gets the ball. 

Problem is, anyone with running ability gets past him with ease, he's not mobile at all and has become pedestrian on the ball as well