Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma (A) Match Thread

Nah. Champs league quarter finals, fa Cup final, Everton where we lifted the trophy.

Talksport literally forgot to include it in the hype for the weeks games for most of this weeks chats  Darren Bent had to go 'oh and leicester' at the end of the chat about how big a week it was.

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

fair enough however fans have been crying out for an attacking team, I don't think we can afford to sit back and pass it around.. will be interesting no doubt... I don't think we have played one good game this season tbh bar a few here and there ... lets hope it clicks today.

Yea we are on the same page - it’s attacking I give you that - just don’t get it - I’d rather have Albrighton or castagne right mid all day long than 2 out abs out wingers where it’s been proved multiple times they can’t play together - let’s just take forest and randers away and say no more shall we - I bloody hope I’m so wrong but that selection is mental 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

With an attacking line up and all this optimism flying around we really could do with more negativity to balance things and make us feel our usual selves!

Iv got plenty of of for you to balance it up - lookman right wing and him and Barnes in same team - that’s a leap of faith if Iv ever seen one 

3 minutes ago, darko2k7 said:

Just thought with it being our first euro semi final it’s got be up there . Other than the league win this will be huge for our reputation 

Its massive BUT in my humble opinion it's nowhere near a make or break historical match for the club.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

l

Perez has been pretty good in general recently 

Smashed Watford 4-2 in November with them starting didn’t we? Admittedly Watford are shite, but we won 😂

That was the game in the snow right - well done you found a slight positive 👍

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Nah. Champs league quarter finals, fa Cup final, Everton where we lifted the trophy.

Talksport literally forgot to include it in the hype for the weeks games for most of this weeks chats  Darren Bent had to go 'oh and leicester' at the end of the chat about how big a week it was.

Talksport have been ignoring us for weeks 'cos West Ham are about to be crowned world champions and saviours of the galaxy.