Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma (A) Match Thread

Just now, Pliskin said:

All joking apart, it’s a catastrophic evening for the club. 

yes it is and a bent ref doesnt excuse it. We need a wholesale change otherwise we will struggle to avoid the drop next season. Of course, for the owners, that is the line no manager can cross.If it looks like our PL status is in question Rodgers will be out. But the whole thing needs a summer rebuild. ANd to add insult to injury the trees will be back in the Pl too

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I honestly cannot recall a game where the ref has been this bad and bias to one side ever before. 

Absolute joke! 

I'd love to see one of the players or staff call him out and accuse of him cheating and just take the fine, IL chip in and help pay it. 

• Like 2

Worst refereeing performance I’ve ever seen. Just shocking. 

However, failing to have any sustained pressure at any point in the game despite going behind early on and knowing we had it all to do is absolutely criminal

• Like 2

That was a disgrace from every player. 

Yeah, that’s the west refereeing performance I have ever seen. He made so many basics mistakes and missed a stonewall penalty for us. But we did **** all to try and win. Pathetic.