Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OntarioFox

Meh.

I was going to try and enter the season ticket ballot.

Not even sure I'll renew my membership. 

Been horrendous since we bottled top 4 again last season.

Could easily have been dragged in to a relegation battle, we're lucky that so many other teams have been dogshit this year.

It’s been a dreadful season. The regression won’t go unnoticed by those at the top. The expectation from the leaders of the club is European qualification, and we’ve obviously not got that for next season. I think they will be seriously considering getting rid of Rodgers, if not, he won’t have long next season to get it right. However, I don’t trust him to rebuild this team, he’s such a bizarre manager, he delivers you the FA cup one season, and a complete shit show the next. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

We have looked forward to watching City and then been disappointed time after time after time this season.

The main reason is because we know what the weaknesses are…. But nothing changes.

Change can be as good as a rest. We need a complete freshen up because frankly we are boring as fook 

You my friend have the mental stamina of an chess master in his prime if it took you until now to get to meh. My puny mental fortitude gave up the ghost and landed me directly into meh a couple of games after the man utd victory. You deserve a well needed rest. I’ve been watching most of this season as a kind of out of body experience. I’m sure it’s happened but I’ve been unable, and rarely willing, to experience it fully.

It's bad when you feel like this because even when we've been poor under previous management you can still expect that back to the walls fight we're know for. He's zapped it out of his, boring, tepid, turgid, it's painful.

• Like 1

I know what you mean.

- Centre forwards isolated

- Full backs not back to their pre injury best

- Youri is playing like he's trying to avoid injury before an inevitable medical in the summer

- Centre forwards isolated (worth mentioning twice)

- 5000 passes with no end product or lack of ideas in the final third

- Knowing Rodgers will keep us mid table but thats it.

- Knowing we're at the end of the Rodgers cycle but having the risk of a bad appointment off flirting with relegation.

- Thinking is might be 10, 20 years before we're in Europe again

Bloody hell, reading that back I thought I was a positive guy!

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Anyone else just bored of it all?  Ready to go into autopilot and wait for next season? Treat the rest of it as a beer-drinking exercise?

This thread is for all those as apathetic as myself. We just got knocked out of a European Semi-Final and yet all I can muster is a shrug of the shoulders and an eye towards August. :dunno:

Tell me how bored you are with the footy this season. The duller the better. The best wins a tin of paint. Runner-up gets to watch it dry.

I'll take first place, just bought some farrow and ball and it's expensive! Only thing to look forward too until August now 

I think we all need to remember all the injuries we've had this season, at least Rogers doesn't give excuses about injuries. We have just made it to a European conference semi final, so a little bit of prospective I think is needed. Yes it was a shit poor performance but we must think about the injuries made this season really tough.

• Like 2

I've been a season ticket holder for nearly 30 years and over the past few months I've not really been bothered about missing games it's sad but the whole match day experience has become abit meh away days have been great but its been nothing to do with the football lol

• Like 1