Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OntarioFox

Meh.

As Claude said, we lack “intensity”. 

No European games next season might do us a favour. We can trim the squad a bit and cut the dead wood.

Still criminal that Mendy was cast into the shadows.

Still criminal to drop an inform Iheanacho.

Has it been boring at times, very, very much so.

Is it the worse we’ve ever played; of course not. Remember the barren years where we floated around the Championship with nothing to play for.  

10 hours ago, Foxxed said:

You my friend have the mental stamina of an chess master in his prime if it took you until now to get to meh. My puny mental fortitude gave up the ghost and landed me directly into meh a couple of games after the man utd victory. You deserve a well needed rest. I’ve been watching most of this season as a kind of out of body experience. I’m sure it’s happened but I’ve been unable, and rarely willing, to experience it fully.

To be fair, I only got back from Canada in October, so I've had two months less of it to put up with at point blank range compared to you lot. lol

10 hours ago, lgfualol said:

It's constant boredom watching us as of late. I cant believe I was even so bored during a European semi final, I can't be arsed t

This lad's winning the contest so far - so bored he couldn't be bothered to finish his sentence. :ph34r:

Matte or Masonry? 

• Haha 1

If anyone wants to go through next season watching the same boring football then good for you however I think its time for a change without a doubt.

Get rid of any player that don't want to be here as well... we need some new ideas and that starts with a new manager.

Edited by whoareyaaa

For the first time in my life I have little interest in our club.

The sideways backwards bore fest we now play I could not be bothered to change channels to watch last night.

As for August I don't see our football changing unless the manager is changed. 

This is not all down to injuries most of its tactics we play. Set out by a manager that's never wrong or at fault.

I'd gladly have that tin of paint and watch it dry than watch a Rodgers bore fest.

8 hours ago, Sly said:

Is it the worse we’ve ever played; of course not. Remember the barren years where we floated around the Championship with nothing to play for.  

Yes by far Rodgers backwards sideways is by far the most boring I've seen us play. We dont use speed or pace as a weapon.

Everything Rodgers wants us to do is exactly the opposite to that that won us the title. When we attacked we showed intent. Sadly it seem Rodgers plan is to bore the opposition into sleep or surrendering due to boredom.

Proper enjoyed the UECL.

The team now need to have a few games deciding who is going to stay and who is going to leave. Don't bother playing the lads that don't want to be here.

Give some minutes to academy lads to attract good clubs to loan them to.

Shame we're out. I don't have much enthusiasm for the league outside of finishing top half and relegating Everton.

Bring on next season. I'm excited for it.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Webbo said:

I've been on this forum since 2008 and every year people say they're never watching us again, yet most of them are still here. Some people have a positive outlook on life and others enjoy the misery. We're all fans at the end of the day. 

If you dont want to read the comments here, dont, the opening comment makes it clear what's going to be discussed, take your positivity elsewhere, we are all Meh at the minute, and a little annoyed, at the constant drab displays of football the team we all love are dishing out every week, if you happen to enjoy that, which it sounds like you do, then this must be your best season as a Foxes fan. 

31 minutes ago, Vazman said:

If you dont want to read the comments here, dont, the opening comment makes it clear what's going to be discussed, take your positivity elsewhere, we are all Meh at the minute, and a little annoyed, at the constant drab displays of football the team we all love are dishing out every week, if you happen to enjoy that, which it sounds like you do, then this must be your best season as a Foxes fan. 

Well that's a bit silly. 

1 hour ago, Gravel said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-martin-keown-roma-7047603.amp

I normally cannot stand Martin Keown but I find myself in full agreement with him here.

That's how bad things have become.

“But I think he'll reflect on his tactics above all else, because when you go in against Mourinho, you've got to get it right. Definitely, they (Leicester) got it wrong."

The problem is Martin, that Rodgers definitely won’t do this 

Guest David Oldfields Gate
3 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

During lockdown my Origami skills improved tenfold.  

Surely that's a Tim Vine joke?!

On 06/05/2022 at 05:09, OntarioFox said:

Anyone else just bored of it all?  Ready to go into autopilot and wait for next season? Treat the rest of it as a beer-drinking exercise?

This thread is for all those as apathetic as myself. We just got knocked out of a European Semi-Final and yet all I can muster is a shrug of the shoulders and an eye towards August. :dunno:

Tell me how bored you are with the footy this season. The duller the better. The best wins a tin of paint. Runner-up gets to watch it dry.

I had declared in a post after the Rome lost that I have signed off for the season and would not post. But I can’t resist to sign up to this thread - yes I am in. 

On 05/05/2022 at 23:32, Nalis said:

I know what you mean.

- Centre forwards isolated

- Full backs not back to their pre injury best

- Youri is playing like he's trying to avoid injury before an inevitable medical in the summer

- Centre forwards isolated (worth mentioning twice)

- 5000 passes with no end product or lack of ideas in the final third

- Knowing Rodgers will keep us mid table but thats it.

- Knowing we're at the end of the Rodgers cycle but having the risk of a bad appointment off flirting with relegation.

- Thinking is might be 10, 20 years before we're in Europe again

Bloody hell, reading that back I thought I was a positive guy!

Give you a lift on these worrying things of life..

• Like 1