Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton H Match Thread

We will be next season's Everton if we don't change something drastically this summer. Rodgers needs to admit his failures (although there's probably longer odds on that than 2015/16) and go back to the drawing board, and if not he needs to go. 15 games of this next season and it'd be too late

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

What exactly is our strength? We are useless at defending, passive and wasteful in midfield and totally inept upfront. It has literally turned into a chore watching us.

We used to have Jamie Vardy :scarf:

• Haha 1

Wonder if there is any recent history of a club roughly our size relative to our competitors shitting the bed as badly as we have after a season of success? Win the cup? Next season shite. Win the league? Next season shite (domestically at least). Feels like a mentality thing.

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

I'm getting so fed up with Youri, he does nothing and is more a liability than anything. I don't care about driving his price up. Stop playing him! 

Getting? I was fed up with his performances this season by September.

5 minutes ago, KFS said:

Is Simeone on less at Atletico? Throw literally everything at that man. I want a ****ing bastard manager who makes us into a defensive, counter attacking shit show. I’m sick of this current namby pamby porous bullshit. **** you Brendan Rodgers.

Delusional to think he’d come here 

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

Such a negative tactic at home to a terrible team.

Brendan’s still raw about losing to the master of negative tactics. He needs to prove to himself that he can be as negative if not more so. It’s a difficult time for Brendan. He needs our support.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

We will be next season's Everton if we don't change something drastically this summer. Rodgers needs to admit his failures (although there's probably longer odds on that than 2015/16) and go back to the drawing board, and if not he needs to go. 15 games of this next season and it'd be too late

Need a keeper, centre-half, hard midfield player, and striker at least, in the summer. Effectively need a new spine of the team.

• Like 3