Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton H Match Thread

I despair, I really do. What's the point in all this possession if we do nothing with it? And set pieces are a disgrace. Why did all our players just stand around and watch rather than at least follow Holgate? They might as well have smashed it into the back of the net themselves. It would certainly be less embarrassing.

1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Having a painful time during my round of golf 

But sounds a lot less painful than that shite 10 miles down the road 

Why are you not watching and suffering with the rest of us. Part Time Pete!

I think too many have come to expect too much thanks to our over achieving. We do not have a squad capable of successfully defending corners. You can’t teach aggression and this young squad will need a complete overhaul. Then we will be able to do the basics.

If there was 6 games left we’d be in serious danger of going down. It’s laughable.

All the excuses made all season have been exactly that. It’s the coaching that’s the problem.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Mendy and Youri kill most attempts at a quick attack by passing back rather than turning or even trying to make a forward pass.  Too slow out the back, left to right, Dan then passes to Castange as he hasn’t attempted a run who then passes back. Nacho drops back to get the ball and it somehow pings off him every time. 

BR has stunk out this club and regressed several players. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Ever obliging Brendan Rodgers..

So no blame to the players? Really? 100% Kasper’s fault for the 1st goal, no manager stops that awful touch to actually palm it to their player, 2 yards from goal, utterly shameful keeping. It blew my mind how poor that was.

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

I think too many have come to expect too much thanks to our over achieving. We do not have a squad capable of successfully defending corners. You can’t teach aggression and this young squad will need a complete overhaul. Then we will be able to do the basics.

Actually I expect some fight from our lads but none can be bothered.

Half a performance half a wage.

1 minute ago, oadby.fox said:

You can teach aggression. You can improve it by instilling a philosophy that encourages it.

Just now, Richmondfox said:

Mendy and Youri kill most attempts at a quick attack by passing back rather than turning or even trying to make a forward pass.  Too slow out the back, left to right, Dan then passes to Castange as he hasn’t attempted a run who then passes back. Nacho drops back to get the ball and it somehow pings off him every time. 

BR has stunk out this club and regressed several players. 

Mendy I think has been our best player, always seems to want the ball and does some positive stuff with it. Plays with some energy. Youri is 100% our weak link. Play madders instead of Youri and we'd be winning this. He's crap going forward, crap defending, no drive, no energy, slow as fuch. I'd be happy with take £10m and said good riddance. Stop playing him for the rest of the season please BR. 

• Like 1