Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton H Match Thread

This has gone way beyond s joke now. Commentators now have it down as a regular mention that leicester will concede from a corner. I think even they are fed up of repeating it as it’s so routine.

has there been another team in premier league history that has been so susceptible to set piece defending other than us?

This is football 101 basics ffs!

pro coaches and players should be embarrassed this iD happening to them.

I don’t even want to hear the same excuses from Rogers afterwards. Fix it ffs man! :mad:

• Like 1

70%+ possession though lads.

Like telling a bird how much you're going to shag her brains out for days or weeks . You've got a massive one..then premature ejaculate when she says go on then show me what you got. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, rn9013 said:

I know it’s probably not very popular because of what he’s helped us win over the years but I’ve always felt Kasper is a position we could improve on. He’s a good keeper but his inability to come and claim balls costs us consistently and stops him progressing to the next level. 

I’d be tempted to sell him this summer and go in for Pope. 

Really good shot stopper, brilliant at one on one’s, has won us games at times but he hasn’t dominated the box aerially. Strange how it’s a flaw he’s never improved upon as comes across as the ultimate professional 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

What exactly is our strength? We are useless at defending, passive and wasteful in midfield and totally inept upfront. It has literally turned into a chore watching us.

An elite manager 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

This summer will be critical 

Get it wrong we could flirt with relegation next season.

As it stands we are going to be down there, no doubt. The form guide doesn’t lie. 

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

I know it’s probably not very popular because of what he’s helped us win over the years but I’ve always felt Kasper is a position we could improve on. He’s a good keeper but his inability to come and claim balls costs us consistently and stops him progressing to the next level. 

I’d be tempted to sell him this summer and go in for Pope. 

At least we will have some divine intervention

Is Simeone on less at Atletico? Throw literally everything at that man. I want a ****ing bastard manager who makes us into a defensive, counter attacking shit show. I’m sick of this current namby pamby porous bullshit. **** you Brendan Rodgers.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Sure but that should have nothing to do with our defenders leaving an opposition forward completely unmarked

Of course it does. Anyway, he could and should have caught the ball in the first instance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

What exactly is this formation / personnel combo?

KDH left wingback, Perez in the midfield engine room and Evans being exposed to pace on the left side of three centre backs.

This is not exactly clever management.

Such a negative tactic at home to a terrible team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

Is Simeone on less at Atletico? Throw literally everything at that man. I want a ****ing bastard manager who makes us into a defensive, counter attacking shit show. I’m sick of this current namby pamby porous bullshit. **** you Brendan Rodgers.

Simeone is actually the highest paid manager in Europe on about £30m a year apparently