Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton H Match Thread

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Getting? I was fed up with his performances this season by September.

I kinda understood him being played to get as high as possible price for him in the summer. But now F that! The moment where he was trying to chase a slightly overfit pass and then lifted his head and game up more or less straight after it was passed to him showed me he couldn't care less. He could of got to the ball but just stopped. Honestly I'm starting to actually dislike him and that's a shame after the FA cup. 

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Delusional to think he’d come here 

Most of the post was about getting in a bastard manager. I had a question about Simeone that has now been answered. 

I wouldn’t be overly shocked if we conspire to finish behind Everton this season. 7 point gap. 

Including this game we play the bottom three, and I don’t fancy us getting much more than the odd draw here or there sadly. 

5 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

We will be next season's Everton if we don't change something drastically this summer. Rodgers needs to admit his failures (although there's probably longer odds on that than 2015/16) and go back to the drawing board, and if not he needs to go. 15 games of this next season and it'd be too late

They'll finish above us THIS season.

Edited by gazzaa2

A end of season game between two pretty badly run footballing sides. Regardless of what happens to Everton this season if both these sides don’t correct the way they run their footballing side, they’ll end up (at best) mid table in the champ very soon. 

Poor coaching. Poor recruitment. Poor application. Just poor. 

I put a tenner on Everton to win, which is not me normally. But so sure I was that we would lose this game it felt justified. The odds were poor though, roughly 50:50 either side despite Everton's atrocious away record. 

How shit are we?? 
Everton in a relegation fight most of the season doing the double over us. 

So shit at set pieces. It’s basic football and we can’t even do that. 

Can we please drop Tiliemans. He doesn’t want to be here and not giving anything for the club. I’d rather play an academy player then him now. Least we would get more fight and passion. 

• Like 2

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Really fed up of this team and our manager. A complete u turn from pride after last season. Rodgers has to go it's totally stale. 

It feels similar to 16/17 to me, worse arguably than when Ranieri was sacked. At least we were decent in Europe that year.

• Like 1