Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton H Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Brendan’s still raw about losing to the master of negative tactics. He needs to prove to himself that he can be as negative if not more so. It’s a difficult time for Brendan. He needs our support.

Ah but the master of negative tactics also knows how to win with those tactics

1 minute ago, Rupert Von Suckalemon said:

40M for Tielemans , you’re avin a laugh. 🤣😂🤣

I truly thank him for the FA Cup goal and his performances with us for about two seasons but right now I'll drive Youri to London myself.

And I live in Sydney.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

We are ****ing awful this season....

We need a new coaching team or add addition coaches in all areas to atleast help BR because we are ****ing dreadful.

We need changes from the top to the bottom huge amount of money needs to be available as well or we are going to be left behind I'd definitely get a new manager in for next season I wouldnt trust BR with so much cash to spend 

Edited by Fox85

4 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I wouldn’t be overly shocked if we conspire to finish behind Everton this season. 7 point gap. 

Including this game we play the bottom three, and I don’t fancy us getting much more than the odd draw here or there sadly. 

We'll finish below them next season.

• Like 1

Sorry, but no 1 in 10 worldie saves justifies having such a weak keeper, yes he was fantastic and I am sure we all appreciate him for those times, but Christ he is a genuine weakness now. He will go to get Euro football in a non top 5/6 league over the Summer I imagine and I would honestly wish him well.

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 3

Just now, Fox85 said:

We are ****ing awful this season....

We need a new coaching team or add addition coaches in all areas to atleast help BR because we are ****ing dreadful.

We need changes from the top to the bottom huge amount of money needs to be available as well or we are going to be left behind I'd definitely get a new manager in for next season I would trust BR with so much cash to spend 

Most important signing we could make this summer is a set piece coach

• Like 1