Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton H Match Thread

Just now, hejammy said:

Mendy I think has been our best player, always seems to want the ball and does some positive stuff with it. Plays with some energy. Youri is 100% our weak link. Play madders instead of Youri and we'd be winning this. He's crap going forward, crap defending, no drive, no energy, slow as fuch. I'd be happy with take £10m and said good riddance. Stop playing him for the rest of the season please BR. 

Mendy is a huge part of the problem. He is the definition of a pass sideways sideways sideways backwards sideways backwards player who kills all forward momentum of any counter-attack, which is killing us.

This become a season to forget really...

I'm a bit concerned about lack of faith, passion and beliefs surrounding in our club at the moment.

It feels like a few things going on behind the curtain at the moment and the problems may be greater than we think within LCFC.

9 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sorry, but no 1 in 10 worldie saves justifies having such a weak keeper, yes he was fantastic and I am sure we all appreciate him for those times, but Christ he is a genuine weakness now. He will go to get Euro football in a non top 5/6 league over the Summer I imagine and I would honestly wish him well.

That's how I feel too. I think there has been a decline in performance. He's a club legend and I truly appreciate him but might be best for all parties if he leaves this summer.

• Like 1

It’s the performance we all know was coming with Everton’s abysmal away form this season and gifting them 3 points.

Unless massive changes in the summer in playing personnel, think Brendan’s keep possession at all costs has ran its course with this squad.

Players seem disinterested and this style and it mainly works if others move off the ball which we are very poor at and very static apart from the obligatory 5 passes across the back into the DM then back again.

When everyone’s on form and firing it was great to watch, but over time it’s become slow, predictable and we have an Achilles heel in defending any form of set piece.

Only hope is for next season that no midweek football and players staying injury  free could give us the top 6 chance we are all hoping, as at the minute our squad (which has a fair few average players ) cannot cope with a domestic and European fixture list.

Guest Col city fan
30 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Conceded at least 2 goals for the 84th time this season. ****ing useless

I’ve told you all before

Get your money on City conceding over 1.5 goals in a game

👍

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I’ve told you all before

Get your money on City conceding over 1.5 goals in a game

👍

To be fair that bet would have lost 10 times in the last 13 games in all comps so not exactly a sure thing is it. 

Edited by Asha