Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton H Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Good call, hopefully rest up that dodgy hip and get him right for the start of next season.

No point in making it worse in the remaining few games.

Can't see Madders going for that - he's going to want to continue to push for a place for the June international matches, surely? 

I am sure it's just squad management seeing we still have quite a few games to cram in. 

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

It players who are not fit or need ops like Madders on his hip aren’t risked in meaningless games?

Can't even be arsed to argue lol that's how the state of the current City side had got me.  I have no confidence that Rodgers knows what he's doing.  We have players fit that would have fit in to the first 11 better but like I said, it's seemingly that he picks players and positions at random.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

So Amartey has all the right side to himself, exciting times

Another Brendan Rodgers cock up. Look at the options on the bench you could have played Thomas LB and Castagne RB.

His tactical changes are moronic and puts us in trouble before we’ve even kicked off. Time to go.

Just now, kristianity77 said:

Can't even be arsed to argue lol that's how the state of the current City side had got me.  I have no confidence that Rodgers knows what he's doing.  We have players fit that would have fit in to the first 11 better but like I said, it's seemingly that he picks players and positions at random.

How the bloody hell would you know if they are fit or not? 

• Like 1

So it looks like we have a few knocks.   

We have been playing two games a week for a while.  

While not being too optimistic,  it.could work.

Before the Roma game started,  there were a lot of posts about how good the team looked.  And we weren't great.

1 minute ago, majaco said:

Yes.  Our FA Cup winning manager doesn't choose line-ups, he guesses them.

I would imagine KDH is in goal.and Schmeichel is left wing and Iheanacho and Daka will share the right back role.

It's all sounding a bit Coventry City.  We won the fa cup.  Yes it's great and it's amazing we've finally done it.  But he's served up shit with a side order of shit ever since.  Ya know, nearly 50 games since.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Can't even be arsed to argue lol that's how the state of the current City side had got me

Every game matters....If you really cannot be "arsed" then why do you follow a football team? I want them to win every match and every defeat hurts, whether it is a league match or pre season friendly. But I will still be watching them no matter what. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sishades said:

Every game matters....If you really cannot be "arsed" then why do you follow a football team? I want them to win every match and every defeat hurts, whether it is a league match or pre season friendly. But I will still be watching them no matter what. 

That’s not even my quote - how has that come up with me 😂 

You never want to write off a game too early but putting Amartey alone on the right hand side where he always struggles against a team fighting for their lives coming off the back of a huge win is just asking for trouble. 

And theres people out there that think this is elite level decision making we’d never be able to improve on… 

23 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Amartey as a wingback?  That's comedy gold.

I don't think he is playing as a wingback - he's in the right back position. He's played there a few times for us and actually did commendably well against Liverpool at home last season. Not to say I wouldn't preferentially see Castagne or Ricardo start in that position today. 

Edited by Line-X
  • Like 1