Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton H Match Thread

39 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Amartey at RB? Seems very odd. Surely just put Castagne there and play Thomas at LB? 

I bet this is just sticking him there so we have an extra tall bloke at corners lol

i think you’ve got this bang on! All brendan can achieve now is not conceding from a corner 😂

1 minute ago, Shane said:

Regardless of where Amartey is playing, he shouldn’t be starting in the first place.

It’s another tactical error by Brendan before we’ve even kicked off. Why not play Thomas instead of Amartey and shift Castagne to RB. 

Wondered if Dan was going to be a sitting RB, think Danny Simpson, whereas JJ and Timmy tend to be more attacking. Whoever starts get support, even Dan, perhaps if I have a hangover, even Jannick. lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shane said:

Regardless of where Amartey is playing, he shouldn’t be starting in the first place.

It’s another tactical error by Brendan before we’ve even kicked off. Why not play Thomas instead of Amartey and shift Castagne to RB. 

Everton are a team of giants so must want as many tall players in the team to help defend corners. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Watch Amartey have a stormer now and then proper shithouse the foxes talk forum with an 'hey look at me. I am the right back now' sign and this picture :amartey:

Are you smoking the same stuff as Brendan?

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Watch Amartey have a stormer now and then proper shithouse the foxes talk forum with an 'hey look at me. I am the right back now' sign and this picture :amartey:

Most would have a hissy fit on here if we didn't play Amartey or Cags and end up conceded from a corner due to marking their tall players with dwarfs like Thomas, Perez or Mendy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

Last chance saloon , or a great opportunity, take you're pick, for Daka, Nacho and Perez to show that they can cut the mustard against one of the worse teams in the PL.

Yes. Players playing for their Leicester futures

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

Last chance saloon , or a great opportunity, take you're pick, for Daka, Nacho and Perez to show that they can cut the mustard against one of the worse teams in the PL.

They're not playing for Everton

Just now, weller54 said:

This game is just so predictable!

2-1 Everton.

and a lack lustre performance from us.

69% possession (68% of that in our own half).

They'll score from a set piece.

Regards

Mystic Smeg.

You're right.  That is definitely a prediction.

52 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Subs:
Ward
Soyuncu
Albrighton
Vardy
Barnes
Choudhury
Thomas
Lookman
Soumare

Maddison, Justin, Ricardo all injured? Dunno.

That is a strongish bench, albeit 2 or 4 might not be here next season- 

Assuming we dont surge to 7th, next year without european football, lots of players might just drop out of sight