Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sunbury Fox

Norwich H - 11 May

2 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

I think we should aim for about 85% possession, and if it's still 0-0 after 75 minutes - bring on Vestegaard, Soumare and Amartey (just to 'shore things up') :ph34r:

If only Bertrand was available 'an all :nono: 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Really need a comfortable win tonight. Even if we don't win again this season, good convincing win tonight just gets a lot of people back on side again in the short term.

You realise we could still get relegated if we don't win 1 more game this season don't you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

I think we should aim for about 85% possession, and if it's still 0-0 after 75 minutes - bring on Vestegaard, Soumare and Amartey (just to 'shore things up') :ph34r:

Stop posting on here and go and get the starting 11 ready, Brendan.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

You realise we could still get relegated if we don't win 1 more game this season don't you?

If we get relegated I'm literally going to knock somone out and I'm 51 next monday and never had a scrap in my life( which for a mouthy tw@t is a miracle).

We are NOT getting relegated.

Just now, Raj said:

If we get relegated I'm literally going to knock somone out and I'm 51 next monday and never had a scrap in my life( which for a mouthy tw@t is a miracle).

We are NOT getting relegated.

If we get relegated and forest get promoted, I’m never watching football again.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jakemoore said:

I only just remembered that we’re playing tonight. What a sad state we’re in. Absolute scenes when we lose to a championship side tonight 🙄

We have already lost to one this season:(

fivethirtyeight show us and Villa with no mathematical chance of geing relegated.  i.e. no possible combination of results would leave us in the bottom three.

But by all means, keep moaning

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I'd honestly just give some of the youth a game today maybe brunt, braybrooke, Nelson and Daley Campbell can't give any less effort than some of our players of recent

On loan to Dundee, I believe.

Agree that we should give some youth a chance.