Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sunbury Fox

Norwich H - 11 May

6 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

After some consideration i've decided to go and take my 9 year old.He doesnt want to but you have to suffer the bad times to appreciate the goodi1

Quite right.  He sounds like a plastic who has only supported us since we started doing well.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

A game of absolute no consequence until the match thread nutters get going that is , then you would think its the CL final. As usual if we lose , the Rodgers thread will go white hot.

The most exciting part of match days these days. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Be interesting to see which players pick up an injury / don't want to play anymore in these final few games.

50 minutes ago, KingsX said:

fivethirtyeight show us and Villa with no mathematical chance of geing relegated.  i.e. no possible combination of results would leave us in the bottom three.

But by all means, keep moaning

There absolutely is a combination of results that leaves us in the bottom 3 though:

We lose to Norwich, Watford & Chelsea

Burnley beat Spurs and Villa

Leeds beat Chelsea and Brighton

Everton beat Watford, Brentford, Palace

We would go into the final day 2 points clear of Leeds, Southampton and Burnley. 

Southampton beat us and they're above us, Burnley beat Newcastle, Leeds beat Brentford and then we're in 18th on 42 with Leeds, Southampton and Burnley staying up on 43. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Walshie is God said:

Wonder how much vardy will figure given his mrs in court. His head might be shot, she's not coming out of this well. Lol

We don't create anything for him anyway, I've just checked and he's yet to have a shot on target since he came back from injury 5 games ago lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

There absolutely is a combination of results that leaves us in the bottom 3 though:

We would go into the final day 2 points clear of Leeds, Southampton and Burnley. 

Southampton beat us and they're above us, Burnley beat Newcastle, Leeds beat Brentford and then we're in 18th on 42 with Leeds, Southampton and Burnley staying up on 43. 

Go on - tell us you won’t the £184 m yesterday …..

Just now, st albans fox said:

Go on - tell us you won’t the £184 m yesterday …..

? If I had £184m I'd be buying a small island and becoming a Bond villain, not doing football maths.

I mean, I don't think we'll get relegated, I can't see Leeds winning their last 3, but if the season was a couple of games longer I'd be nervy

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

This is why putting the eggs into the European Conference games has prolonged the issue of still needing points