Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sunbury Fox

Norwich H - 11 May

Now we’re under no pressure the easy flowing football will surface. Daka will glide the football into the top bins, Barnes will dance and weave through the wing, Ricardo will effortlessly maraud from the depths of right back, Tielemans will dink perfectly timed passes for Iheanacho to pounce upon, KDH will tirelessly control the middle of the pitch, Fofano will emerge to terrorise their midfield.

• Haha 2

Just when the pressure is really on, and you feel Rodgers is one loss away from the Job Centre,  he pulls off a result that makes our owner still think he's employed Klopp.

Guarantee we will win this,  but that's no reason to get excited or proud of the players.

Mass clear out needed and that included the manager and the likes of Kasper Schmeichel. 

Love the fact that idiots are coming on here to say they are not going. Okay don’t go… could not care less but why the need to tell everyone u r a part time fan. 

But if you want some recognition… well done for not going lads. Really well done!.

Edited by I blame Wellens
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Can Iverson be recalled and play this one? Serious Question.

Drop Youri. 

I was going to make a joke about Iverson being inexperienced in centre mid but I would actually rather watch him have a go at it than watch Youri play again

• Haha 1