Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sunbury Fox

Norwich H - 11 May

As we have been shit just about every game I have been to watch this season, I have come to the conclusion that it must be my fault, so I am going to honourably decline to use my season ticket on Wednesday and stay away.

How’s that for self-sacrifice?

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Says everything that I am looking forward to spending the day in bloody Burnley at a trade conference

"The Northwest Job-Seekers Council are pleased to announce our 2022 keynote speaker ..."

1301979127_Dychkeynote.JPG.f71f5854b3c6f8b76ff6bedd3a015058.JPG

I'd rather suffer through the game.

Although I do think we'll beat them.  They've only scored 3 from set pieces in 35 games.

These are being battered atm, I will be disappointed if we don't win by 2 clear goals. 

But no doubt it will be the same thing of us having lots of possession, doing fvck all then waking up after Norwich score.

First time this season I'm not even bothered about going. 

1 hour ago, I blame Wellens said:

Love the fact that idiots are coming on here to say they are not going. Okay don’t go… could not care less but why the need to tell everyone u r a part time fan. 

But if you want some recognition… well done for not going lads. Really well done!.

I'm not going either. Can't all be hero's like you. 

Going to this but not sure I really want to given likely will be underwhelming.

If BR can’t get the team motivated to get a result then he deserves booing and the stadium emptying after 85 mins.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, LestaAl said:

Going to this but not sure I really want to given likely will be underwhelming.

If BR can’t get the team motivated to get a result then he deserves booing and the stadium emptying after 85 mins.

Can we boo at the 30 minute mark in protest at the huge pay off he will get when he gets the boot

4 hours ago, I blame Wellens said:

Love the fact that idiots are coming on here to say they are not going. Okay don’t go… could not care less but why the need to tell everyone u r a part time fan. 

But if you want some recognition… well done for not going lads. Really well done!.

I blame Wellens

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

Just stop starting Mendy and Amartey, especially together in the same team. It always makes us weaker and just reminds me the Puel era. No need for a back five either.

They're no stars but certainly they ain't to be blamed. I agree about the back three move, cowardly from Rodgers 

Young

Castagne Fofana Evans Thomas

Braybrooke Choudhury KDH

Alves Vardy Barnes

At least there would be something interesting about the game.

Would be happy to see Maddison instead of one of these.   

Could be a lack of height in the team so we could struggle on corners.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Schmeichel

Thomas

Amartey

Soyuncu

Justin

Mendy

KDH

Maddison

Lookman

Vardy

Albrighton

How can you drop Fofana? He’s our best defender and there’s absolutely nothing to rest him for. We need another win. 

• Like 1