Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sunbury Fox

Norwich H - 11 May

Norwich fans:

219902806_ncfcposts.thumb.JPG.9aab663279b79bd331c899601364937e.JPG

Leicester fans:

On 08/05/2022 at 13:10, Fox92 said:

These are being battered atm, I will be disappointed if we don't win by 2 clear goals. But no doubt it will be the same thing of us having lots of possession, doing fvck all then waking up after Norwich score.

On 08/05/2022 at 14:50, kristianity77 said:

Every time I go to a game its costing me about 60 quid a time when you include ticket, couple of pints and petrol.  

I'm out.  It's not worth the money, it's not worth the mood it puts you in.  If they don't give a toss, why should I.

:matty:        Something's gotta give.

• Haha 4

Will be laughed at for this, but reckon Brendan will want to make a point to prove and change his team mentality.

4/5-0 win.

A clean sheet should be expected against these.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Haha 1

Been a good few years since we've not been mathematically safe with 4 games to go 😂😂😂😂

But then again we supposedly weren't that bothered about the risk of relegation before Rosgers arrived, so we've got him to thank for testing us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I know he was crap vs Spurs but I do think we need Soyuncu to mux up our play a bit, he doesn't play by Brendan's rules and launches long balls which allow us to push higher without the opposition having got their banks of 4 in place and means we can press better and force mistakes. 

Problem is he'll probably force a few mistakes on himself too and we'll be 2 nil down.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I know he was crap vs Spurs but I do think we need Soyuncu to mux up our play a bit, he doesn't play by Brendan's rules and launches long balls which allow us to push higher without the opposition having got their banks of 4 in place and means we can press better and force mistakes. 

Problem is he'll probably force a few mistakes on himself too and we'll be 2 nil down.

Anything half entertaining would be good at the moment!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Soyuncu next to Fofana is fine. But as you say, cags doesn’t play to Brendan’s rules so he is toast. 

6 minutes ago, fox in the sox said:

We have only seen 2 defeats in the last 16 and can go into the top half with a win. This season has not lived up to the last 2 but the reaction is way over the top. Get yourselves down there and support the team like I will be doing.

And how many games have we won in that time, being served up utter dross and utter dross that comes from a lack of urgency/intent? Factor in the the cost of living crisis atm and combine that with a team that has nothing meaningful to play for, I think it's pretty crass to be telling people to get down there and support the team (whether you meant it to be or not). 

Safe to say we're all supporting the team but they also have to do their bit to incentivise people to part with their money and time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

And how many games have we won in that time, being served up utter dross and utter dross that comes from a lack of urgency/intent? Factor in the the cost of living crisis atm and combine that with a team that has nothing meaningful to play for, I think it's pretty crass to be telling people to get down there and support the team (whether you meant it to be or not). 

Safe to say we're all supporting the team but they also have to do their bit to incentivise people to part with their money and time.

So we will put you down as a 'maybe' then?

9 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

We have won 10 of the 16 so it can’t have been utter dross.

A top half finish is something to play for if not what we wanted at the start of the season.

Of course if people want to save money at this difficult time that is fine, I just want to see a more positive attitude from those who can go - the home form isn’t bad.

21 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

LCFC has absolutely nothing to do with the cost of living crisis…..I have read it all on here now….Brendan in the dressing room, “Lads the price of fuel electric and beer has gone up recently, can you all lift your game…and get the fans to forget what’s going on….“ 

2 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

LCFC has absolutely nothing to do with the cost of living crisis…..I have read it all on here now….Brendan in the dressing room, “Lads the price of fuel electric and beer has gone up recently, can you all lift your game…and get the fans to forget what’s going on….“ 

What? I didn't say they were to blame lol.

I'm pointing out the very valid fact that people's finances are being stretched more than in decades so you can hardly blame people for being put off going to watch us when it's bloody awful and that £50+ it ends up being will be put to better use for most and quite frankly, could be the difference between energy/decent food for some.

It's not the sole reason people won't go but it's another factor and if you don't get that then I don't really know what to say.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jamesp26 said:

So we will put you down as a 'maybe' then?

Would cost me a minimum of £150+ to there and back so no.

Still be watching on a stream somewhere as I'm a glutton for punishment :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

What? I didn't say they were to blame lol.

I'm pointing out the very valid fact that people's finances are being stretched more than in decades so you can hardly blame people for being put off going to watch us when it's bloody awful and that £50+ it ends up being will be put to better use for most and quite frankly, could be the difference between energy/decent food for some.

It's not the sole reason people won't go but it's another factor and if you don't get that then I don't really know what to say.

Going to football is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get…win,lose or draw….completely get the cost of going to a game makes a hole in peoples pockets, but that’s for individuals to decide and not the responsibility of the club….we don’t pay more when we beat Liverpool from memory….

22 minutes ago, fox in the sox said:

We have won 10 of the 16 so it can’t have been utter dross.

A top half finish is something to play for if not what we wanted at the start of the season.

Of course if people want to save money at this difficult time that is fine, I just want to see a more positive attitude from those who can go - the home form isn’t bad.

Home form wasn't referenced in what I quoted btw. Not won in 7 games so that has been dross.

Look, we've got a depressingly negative fan base at times but I think for once it's pretty understandable. I'd love to be able to go to the game but can't and I understand why people wouldn't want to go at the moment and I don't blame people for that.

15 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

Home form wasn't referenced in what I quoted btw. Not won in 7 games so that has been dross.

Look, we've got a depressingly negative fan base at times but I think for once it's pretty understandable. I'd love to be able to go to the game but can't and I understand why people wouldn't want to go at the moment and I don't blame people for that.

2 defeats in 16 is the home record. 

Edited by fox in the sox