Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Are you Rodgers in, or Rodgers out?

In / Out  

671 members have voted

1. 1. So, it’s been a while - In or Out

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

For me, he's given me some of my best memories as a Leicester fan but it's gone very stale. Sad really 

Agreed. I really wanted to give him a chance but it really isn't going to change.  Thanks for the memories Brendan but sadly time is up I'm afraid

7 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

Should have been sacked after the FA Cup win.

People laughed at me at the time, but the writing was on the wall with the way we bottled top four two seasons in a row playing worse football than I can ever remember.

Now we still have him and look like relegation candidates.

lol you can’t sack someone straight after our first ever FA cup win! 

i just voted out btw

Edited by MPH
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lutterworth Fox said:

GET HIM GONE!!!!!!!

If he's still here after we lose to Norwich on Wednesday I'll pay for the taxi myself 😤

Yeah it's ok being cheap and paying for a taxi, but are you prepared to pay up his contract Mr Shouty?

I suspect not which means you have no decision to make.

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

Rodgers is probably the best coach we can attract but it just feels like this era is well past its sell-by date and we need a fresh sense of direction.

he’s a great coach but we are not a pass and possession team. You need way more technically gifted players to do what he wants to do and we just don’t have the budget to implement what he wants. The fact he seems to be oblivious to that and is inflexible in his tactics and somewhat in his formations will be his downfall.  

You can’t inherit a bunch of pigs and expect them to horse race.

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

Usually he cobbles together some half decent form to stave off the reaper but I think this time its a stretch too far. He’s had a nearly fully fit squad for a while now and there have been next to no improvements. 

Times up. 

Finished poorly last two seasons

only saving grace has been the form going in to the last 10.

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Finished poorly last two seasons

only saving grace has been the form going in to the last 10.

Saved by the extremely good starts to the season for those. This season when its started to look really ropey he’s managed to pull it out but I think he’s out of luck now.

Out.

He can't hide behind injuries anymore. The football is crap to watch, we can't get the basics right, the squad mentality is weak and I can see his 'rebuild' consisting of a load of overpriced dross who will get us relegated and leave us in the shit financially.

• Like 2