Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Are you Rodgers in, or Rodgers out?

In / Out  

671 members have voted

1. 1. So, it’s been a while - In or Out

He thinks he is too good for us and he thinks he is better than he is. As with any player. If you don’t want to be here. **** off!! 
and he ain’t all that!! His Sideways and backwards football is pointless without pace and intent. **** off you short arse ****

Edited by Peckfortonfox
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FLINTHAMFC said:

Yeah it's ok being cheap and paying for a taxi, but are you prepared to pay up his contract Mr Shouty?

I suspect not which means you have no decision to make.

I take it then that you want to keep him and save the payoff money.   That's fine, see you in the Championship the season after next

It’s not just that. 

I cannot attend every game, so don’t have a season ticket anymore. No way I’m wasting money going to watch boring ,snooze fest football. I get what he’s trying to do but we lack movement, aggression and pace. How many more people will be in the same boat? May as well not bother with the expansion if we’re going to play this brand of football, at this pace.

INTENSITY!! 

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

This is ain’t fair, it’s called having a difference of opinion and a base of free speech. If we all thought the same this place would be boring 

What’s not fair? I just asked if they’re getting something out of these performances that I’m clearly not

sorry but theres no defence for him, hes doing all the same mistakes that got him the boot from liverpool, possession with no end product, slow build up etc

moronic post match interviews where it seems like hes watched a different game, working on fixing the corners issue, yeah like hell they are

no plan B it looks like either, honestly get rid now

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 1

90% want him gone now, you can clearly see his stock has massively fallen, any credit he did have has now completely deteriorated.

I’m out but hit the wrong button, only two months ago was I very much in, but this past month has been awful some of the worst football. The Roma game away did it for me before today. 

This question wouldn't currently be raised had that wonderful Mendy strike found the back of the net, Barnsey had poked that chance past Pickford, or the latter hadn't played like Neuer today. 

3 minutes ago, lozzyblue fox said:

Hes been here 3 yrs and he's the one that's built our team of bottlers.

Don't want to give him another penny.

The team he built finished 5th twice, got to late stages of two European competitions and got us an FA Cup.

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

This question wouldn't currently be raised had that wonderful Mendy strike found the back of the net, Barnsey had poked that chance past Pickford, or the latter hadn't played like Neuer today. 

We have not won for 7 games now, we are on course to finish in our lowest position since we got promotion. Before today his stock had already dropped amongst the fans. 

I really don't want to sack him, but it's getting increasingly difficult to see him changing it around. 

All the signs are going south, there has been mitigating circumstances this season with injuries and managing a busy work load with injury prone players, this is an excuse but also a fact. A lot of teams have struggled with that in the past. 

There is a chance we have a decent season next season with no European football and maybe able to pick a consistent side. But there is also a pretty high possibility this carries on into next season and then sack him having given him funds to spend. 

I think I'm still keep him, but it's more blind hope than anything else. Best bet is someone believing the hype and coming in for him, I think it will have to from abroad now though. 

Out without any doubt. I don't enjoy going to games. I attend probably 90% home and away a season and have no intention of doing any of this last four.

Thanks for the memories. He played his part. But it's done.

• Like 2