Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

New Manager

Guest itude
13 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Really ? Our squad is miles better than theirs 

In what dimension would that be then ?

Not the "how the players are currently performing" one for sure

And it might not be so for much longer anyway

We could certainly do with their keeper now

Edited by itude

8 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Dyche! lol

Fairly sure we've got Forest fans signing up and raiding the place now.

Let him go to Everton when they inevitably give up on Lamps, they've brought a load of his old players in already to go.

Kept Burnley up for years on zero budget, got Burnley Into Europe 

team always gave 100%
id take him!

• Like 3

Guest itude
6 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Fixed.

Good for you, have sweet dreams of our alternative fairy godfather who will come and rescue us.

Please tell us who it is tomorrow :)

This new influx of Brendan outers are making me want to keep the man at the club. Some absolutely horrific arguments and suggestions being bandied about. 

I'd rather endure 1000 years of Rodgers side to side football than have to watch the abomination that Dyche would serve up.

The next appointment has to and should be progressive. Potter has had Brighton higher than us based on expected points in the last 2 seasons. So if you'd have given him Leicester's squad which seems to have an incredible knack of outperforming expected goals and points, then a fair conclusion is that he'd do better.

He certainly looks like he can be dull at times, but his teams seem to put in impressive performances more often than not, just for some reason they can't seem to convert chances they create. He certainly seems like someone who in theory and with all the evidence available, would step up and do well at a club with better options. 

I'll keep repeating it. We can really sell this transfer window to a prospective manager. It'll most likely be the most we've spent in a window since we've been in the league and it's a real chance for the recruitment team to put together a good young core of a squad that will hopefully be with us for the next 4/5 seasons.

• Like 1

Guest itude
9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Urs Fischer. I wont stop until we get him. lol

Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

Right ,and Dyche got one relegation which he immediately reversed

Fischer quit playing professional football in 2003. He then coached the U-14, U-16 and U-21-teams of FC Zürich. After a short spell as the assistant manager of Bernard Challandes in 2007-2008, he returned to the U-21. When Challandes was sacked, Fischer was appointed as caretaker 17 April 2010 and after three games, which he all lost, became permanent manager. He finished the 2010–11 season with FC Zürich second behind FC Basel. He was sacked by FC Zürich in 2012 following a poor league finish, his replacement Rolf Fringer would not last much longer, with a fellow coach under Fisher in Urs Meier being brought in to coach FC Zürich for the remainder of 2013.[citation needed]

On 18 June 2015, Basel announced that Fischer had signed a two-year contract as first team manager.[3] On 10 April 2017, the newly established FC Basel management announced that they would not extend his contract.[4]

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Thomas Frank, hes a cock but plays good attacking football with an average squad. This would be a good step up for him. 

And remind me, when was the last time a manager walked out of one prem job for another? 

Oh that's right, never lol and with our financial issues we have zero chance of buying out a currently working manager.

Guest itude
5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

This new influx of Brendan outers are making me want to keep the man at the club. Some absolutely horrific arguments and suggestions being bandied about. 

I'd rather endure 1000 years of Rodgers side to side football than have to watch the abomination that Dyche would serve up.

The next appointment has to and should be progressive. Potter has had Brighton higher than us based on expected points in the last 2 seasons. So if you'd have given him Leicester's squad which seems to have an incredible knack of outperforming expected goals and points, then a fair conclusion is that he'd do better.

He certainly looks like he can be dull at times, but his teams seem to put in impressive performances more often than not, just for some reason they can't seem to convert chances they create. He certainly seems like someone who in theory and with all the evidence available, would step up and do well at a club with better options. 

I'll keep repeating it. We can really sell this transfer window to a prospective manager. It'll most likely be the most we've spent in a window since we've been in the league and it's a real chance for the recruitment team to put together a good young core of a squad that will hopefully be with us for the next 4/5 seasons.

You want to keep a failing manager here because a "new influx of Brendon outers" are making" Some absolutely horrific arguments and suggestions " ?

Yeah great logic that..innit ?

I rather think that Potter will go with the certainty of the £70-80 million they have left from their sales than what we have..which is what exactly ?? at the moment, nowt !

Edited by itude

1 minute ago, itude said:

You want to keep a failing manager here because a "new influx of Brendon outers" are making" Some absolutely horrific arguments and suggestions " ?

Yeah great logic that..innit ?

Yes, in one page I saw dyche, Thomas Frank, and lampard suggested.

Leads me to believe that the majority of the people on here, most of which probably have never even seen us play or been to Leicester, haven't got a clue.

Guest itude
5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Thomas Frank, hes a cock but plays good attacking football with an average squad. This would be a good step up for him. 

After just having thrashed Man U 4-0, he might not agree

Is there an internal candidate who can step up temporarily? It MIGHT make all the difference to the players. Or is an interim manager a possibility? Cambiasso - what is he doing now? Surely we cannot go on as we are? I want to see a team playing together, trying to win every game. Is this really too much to ask? The awful football we have watched for over a season is soul destroying, imo, for the players as well as the fans. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, itude said:

You seem to continually miss out the part that he was on a very restricted budget, sadly it matters you know :)

I haven’t missed that part out at all. In fact I have responded with the point he won’t know what to do with anything other than scraping the bottom of the barrel