Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

New Manager

10 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

It will be someone obvious who has Premier League experience. Look at our appointments under King Power.

I will be pleasantly shocked if we put any real thought into what philosophy and tactics the manager employs, it’s unlikely to be anyone from ‘left field’.

I think you’re right. 

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

Gasperini would be good fun if he becomes available 

I mentioned him a while back and those more knowledgeable than I said he'd been quoted several times saying he has absolutely no desire to leave Italy for family reasons etc shame as I agree I think he'd be wonderful.  

• Like 1

A big chunk of our squad need a huge reality check and so I'm hoping it's a miserable, no-nonsense name who will throw some boots about the dressing room.

Would probably take Wilder even if the football was basic. I just want some heart rather than the hollow crap we have now.

1 hour ago, foxpleasure said:

Most? Not one person who sits near me at the Kingpower wants him out. A significant number maybe.

2 top 5 finishes, FA Cup win, Community Shield win, first time two consecutive seasons in Europe, first European semi final. But I suppose a disappointing season even after the unprecedented injuries is enough for some people to call for change.

The thing is brendan, you make weird team selections and the team clearly don't give a shit so probably best you just feck off 👋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Scotch said:

No. 

Fact is, we have 4 games to go and are still two points from mathematically being safe. That is just not acceptable even after we get those two points. 

I have no confidence we will beat Norwich or Watford. Even if they are down we will offer a consolation 

13 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I find it stunning any Leicester fan would think Dyche > Pearson (we are probably the only fanbase that would disagree with that). I know one thing for sure I'd much rather watch a Pearson team. 

On the other hand wouldn't even say no to Dyche. Would be good to get the corners sorted for a start... 

I'm talking now in the current age of course. Pearson at his peak was probably the most underrated manager in the uk. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I'd like to see Pearson back here. In all seriousness. I think that's what we need. Someone who gives a shit about the club rather than his own PR. He would have instant respect here due to his link to the club. Last time he was in the PL he did a really good job at Watford, he is not past it by any means. And we'd be able to get him. 

Haha save some crack for me 

50 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

If we comprehensively beat Norwich and Watford, would some change their minds over wanting him to go?

No. But are you truly confident we are capable of doing so? I reckon we get 1 maybe 2 points from those games.

11 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I find it stunning any Leicester fan would think Dyche > Pearson (we are probably the only fanbase that would disagree with that). I know one thing for sure I'd much rather watch a Pearson team. 

On the other hand wouldn't even say no to Dyche. Would be good to get the corners sorted for a start... 

We definitely don’t want to ever go down the Dyche route.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Most of don’t want Rogers out actually. The majority still believe in him. FT is not accurate representation of our fan base. The Kop were singing his name as one less than 2 weeks ago. 

2 weeks ago when everyone thought we was going to make the final and have a decent finish in the league a lot can change in two weeks

1 hour ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

I do think he deserves next season though after what he's done here. But its becoming very difficult to see him here much longer with fans booing him at the end.

Yeah best he's remembered for getting us relegated than an FA cup win.

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

2 weeks ago when everyone thought we was going to make the final and have a decent finish in the league a lot can change in two weeks

Exactly. You don't dump your bird mid shag.

31 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

It will be someone obvious who has Premier League experience. Look at our appointments under King Power.

I will be pleasantly shocked if we put any real thought into what philosophy and tactics the manager employs, it’s unlikely to be anyone from ‘left field’.

I mean Rodgers possibly seemed quite exotic coming from a foreign league.  lol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

A big chunk of our squad need a huge reality check and so I'm hoping it's a miserable, no-nonsense name who will throw some boots about the dressing room.

Would probably take Wilder even if the football was basic. I just want some heart rather than the hollow crap we have now.

You need a bit of gravy then

694E24F2-754F-4101-B6BE-28BA6F9FBEC8.jpeg.2353a361752da05f636f18322dc43a63.jpeg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Most of don’t want Rogers out actually. The majority still believe in him. FT is not accurate representation of our fan base. The Kop were singing his name as one less than 2 weeks ago. 

The mood has turned sour quickly. Most were willing to turn a blind eye whilst he was doing half decent in Europe but now thats over and the manner of how it ended people are fed up. 

Its probably about 60/40 in favour of out now.