Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

5 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

How we haven’t made a GK a top priority in Jan window is beggars belief. Ward is league 1 level he wouldn’t even be in top 10 keepers in the championship 

hes not even given Iversen a chance, Ward has shown this season he isnt upto be a premier league number 1

i do think we need to look to ship ward out in the summer and go for a new keeper

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest Col city fan

His positioning really is dreadful!

This is top flight football ffs. Rashford’s first goal gave him about two thirds of the feckin goal to aim at!

The worst bit is that we have a younger keeper who's been excellent in the championship 2 years on the spin, waiting in the wings. Iversen could be your keeper for the next 10 years if he turns out to be decent (which he definitely has looked like he is). Plus he's homegrown at club I believe which would be a massive plus if we ever get back into Europe. 

Brainless management.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Statically he played well above his normal average, by having a 62 percent save average today 

I think you mean statistically, but saving shots straight at you or are mishit are expected.

Statically is one of Wards faults, just standing back statically instead of coming out (steadily and not rushing out and turning his back) and narrowing the angle

• Haha 2