Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

First goal was nothing he could really do. Rashford all alone with so much time to pick his spot. He scores that against most keepers. 

The second was just horrific positioning and even attempts at a save. 

The third everyone else had given up anyway. 

He could’ve done more than falling flat on his arse for the 1st goal. How is that action making himself bigger? Never seen a keeper like him - he’s way, way out of his depth. 

• Like 1

Let's be honest, I don't know what his career was like before us as I can't even be arsed to look, but he is stealing a living as a professional keeper.   I firmly believe hes one of the worst keepers in the top 4 professional divisions.  He's absolutely atrocious.  

The defence looks shaky purely and solely because no one trusts him to do his job properly. 

I think you would expect a top striker in form like Rashford (or Nacho/Vardy) to put away all of those goals but even so he did some strange things. 

The way he backtracked for the first made it easier for Rashford and the second was bizarre.

Really struggling to understand how we haven't given Iversen a run, if he's worse then why is he still with us and how did he get player of the year at Preston. 

32 minutes ago, so1 said:

It was all there for us to see that last exhibition match in the summer. The difference between Ward and Kasper. Like night and day when Kasper came on the pitch before leaving for good. I want Ward to succeed here but losing Kasper was the writing on the wall. We'll be extremely lucky to find anyone to replace him. 

Not that hard its just we've gone from Schmeichel to Ward.

Asking for relegation :schmike:

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

Said before but I’ve never seen a keeper make a goal look so big when a player is through one on one. 

It's always the same thing when there's a remotely 'wide' one-on-one... backs off so that there's more goal available, and overcompensates to avoid conceding at the near post, both of which result in a large gap being left from the centre to far post. Basically an open goal.

You then get some saying there's nothing he can do... but that's because he's put himself in the position where there's nothing he can do at that point. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Out of interest does anyone think he is good enough? I’m not asking to have a go at anyone, but would be interesting to see if anyone thinks he is competent.

youll be hard pushed too, hes let in 41 goals this season in the league, second most behind Bournemouth

surely now we need to give Iversen a shot, cos Ward is not good enough, its clear to everyone except rodgers at this point

Edited by FrankieADZ

32 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Out of interest does anyone think he is good enough? I’m not asking to have a go at anyone, but would be interesting to see if anyone thinks he is competent.

The ONLY person who I know who thinks he’s good enough is unfortunately the only person who needs to think he’s good enough - Mr Brendan Rodgers.