Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

16 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

wobbly start? letting in 41 goals after 23 games.....thats not wobbling, thats falling off the sodding cliff

the mercury being too kind in the wording, as frankly anyone who isnt blind can see he isnt good enough, even non leicester fans of mine agree with that

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Anyone tell me what page of the goalkeeping manual asks you to aim your body and head in this direction in a 1v1 situation? 

AF99D4C2-3764-4733-A6BE-2F6855813F44.jpeg

If there was a prize for looking the most confused in the goal, he'd win it hands down. Every time the ball comes his way, he looks like he's just seen a ghost, and then turns his head in the opposite direction of where it's going.

• Haha 3

Remember folk (myself included) wanting Kasper replaced as he didn’t come for crosses… if only we knew how good we had it lol Ward is comfortably the worst keeper I’ve had the displeasure of seeing as the clubs number 1 in the 26 odd years I’ve been going to watch the boys! Surely Iversen can’t be as bad

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

It's hard to believe but he does this no-look move all the time. Here's the one against Fulham. This is our no1 keeper in the ****ing premier league, we're so ****ed.

136C7FDC-336E-4691-B2A8-71F7D64F8EEE.jpeg

Remember the attempt at the no-look save vs Brighton where the player hit it straight at him but still managed to score because Ward dived out of the way of the shot?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

After a shaky start at Nice, Kasper has actually become quite immense for them. They have the 2nd lowest goals conceded in the league, and Kasper been featured in the team of the week several times. He pulled a masterclass the other day saving three 1v1s. Last game saved a last minute penalty to secure a tie.

He's gone from 17th place and turned it around, he's currently ranked the 4th best keeper in Ligue One, at this pace he might finish top1-2.

https://www.besoccer.com/competition/rankings/ligue_1/2023/best-goalkeepers/group 

ward.jpg

Glad for Kasper but for some reason his success pisses me off. Unbelievable how we've downgraded.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

After a shaky start at Nice, Kasper has actually become quite immense for them. They have the 2nd lowest goals conceded in the league, and Kasper been featured in the team of the week several times. He pulled a masterclass the other day saving three 1v1s. Last game saved a last minute penalty to secure a tie.

He's gone from 17th place and turned it around, he's currently ranked the 4th best keeper in Ligue One, at this pace he might finish top1-2.

https://www.besoccer.com/competition/rankings/ligue_1/2023/best-goalkeepers/group 

ward.jpg

Again the whole you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone… the grass isn’t alway greener and so on! What I wouldn’t give to have him back now 

9 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

ward.jpg

7br35o.jpg.787e96a1482dcd20d5fa476f1b6472c8.jpg

• Sad 6
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

ward.jpg

Didn't we supposedly bid £20M for Lafont? Might as well have kept Kasper and saved us some money.