Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He was a clown once again, poor communication with his defence, forgot where the middle of the goal was when Trossard scored but luckily was chalked off.

Really hope Iversen plays on Tuesday in a step up in class compared to his other games for us and has a good game. Probably will count for nothing but this is on Rodgers now our goalkeeping predicament. I'm not even sure Ward is Championship class, let alone PL worthy.

It's quite obvious by now that Iversen will never get a pop at it unless Danny gets booked a red card or injured, it's pointless to even it repeat anymore.

Tbh I can't even see how Ward could possibly get injured the way he's mastered the art of dodging the ball.

• Haha 1

Just now, FoxTimmy2 said:

It's quite obvious by now that Iversen will never get a pop at it unless Danny gets booked a red card or injured, it's pointless to even it repeat anymore.

Tbh I can't even see how Ward could possibly get injured the way he's mastered the art of dodging the ball.

The frustrating thing is Ward was ruled out for a good chunk of last season when he'd done absolutely nothing for years, why couldn't he waited until this season?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

How many fans were calling for Kasper to replaced by Ward? Well, you get what you asked for, but hey at least he comes for crosses right?

To be fair Kasper needed replacing at that point and Ward was our only option. What we need is a decent keeper. There is no denying the difference one makes. Just because our previous keeper was going downhill doesn’t mean Ward is the answer 

can honestly say hes probably one of the worse keepers ive seen in an LCFC shirt, 

how the hell Rodgers keeps picking him is beyond me, hes been awful all season imo, and most of us can see hes not good enough

dont know what Iversen has to do to get a chance in the league, im just hoping Ward gets injured and is out for the rest of the season

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Pontus83 said:

To be fair Kasper needed replacing at that point and Ward was our only option. What we need is a decent keeper. There is no denying the difference one makes. Just because our previous keeper was going downhill doesn’t mean Ward is the answer 

Kasper didn't need replacing though   , not yet.... that's the whole issue 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

The frustrating thing is Ward was ruled out for a good chunk of last season when he'd done absolutely nothing for years, why couldn't he waited until this season?

Frustrating is putting it mildy, it's pissing me off, I simply cannot understand why Brendan is doing this to us...

Ward had 3 EPL starts before this season, I honestly think he would have been content with just cashing in and sitting on his arse until the end of his contract. If he hadn't been exposed, he would probably have landed another lucrative backup goalkeeper role in another gullible club.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

How many fans were calling for Kasper to replaced by Ward? Well, you get what you asked for, but hey at least he comes for crosses right?

Kasper wasn’t infallible. But I never ever wanted Ward to replace him. Even when we were having a shit time of it with corners last season.

This feels like I’ve just lost my iPhone and have had to replace it with a Nokia 3310.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, tomtom said:

Kasper didn't need replacing though   , not yet.... that's the whole issue 

Silly comment. I’m not sure we thought ward was the answer but most ppl who go to the games realised kicking the ball

out every 6 seconds wasn’t the answer. 

1 minute ago, Pontus83 said:

Silly comment. I’m not sure we thought ward was the answer but most ppl who go to the games realised kicking the ball

out every 6 seconds wasn’t the answer. 

Been "going the games" for 35 years pal...... fact is he was and still is a decent keeper and not the priority to be replaced in the team

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

can honestly say hes probably one of the worse keepers ive seen in an LCFC shirt, 

how the hell Rodgers keeps picking him is beyond me, hes been awful all season imo, and most of us can see hes not good enough

dont know what Iversen has to do to get a chance in the league, im just hoping Ward gets injured and is out for the rest of the season

I think even if he did get injured, Brendan would still play him knowing that an injured or fit Ward makes no difference.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Who was calling for Kapsre to be replaced by this clown???

Not many I'm sure

• Like 1

at the start of the season of course you give him a go, hes deserved it, but hes had 24 games this season and we've shipped 42(same as forest, 1 worse than Southampton) only Bournemouth have worse than us

hes had his shot at being number 1 and frankly hes not took it; 98% of the games this season hes been 5 out of 10 for me, maybe lower at times, 

todays performance he got lucky with the disallowed goal, as i dont think there was much in it, the arsenal goal he could have done  better for sure

he needs to be dropped, but sadly as said already he wont be, he could score 3 ogs and rodgers will still say it isnt his fault

needs to be dropped or someone injuries him