Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

7 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

The 7.5 stat is bad, sure. But it looks less worse when it's 'only' 2 worse than some of the best keepers in the division. That's my point

Ederson isn't though. Actually watch him. He can't dive, it's mental. Commentators get blinkered by the impressive long passing. He literally plays how a midfielder would. He's good in 1v1s and good in the air, but he has terrible reflexes and diving technique. 

De Gea also flatters to deceive. For every world class save there's a pea roller that finds its way through his legs. 

• Like 1

You can see the fear in his eyes and the contempt in the eyes of his defenders as he waves his arms around and shouts nonsense before failing to do the basics.

Biggest disappointment of this season... and that's saying something.

• Like 1

i had a dream that iversen started and dropped an absolute clanger and we lost but I still left the game thinking he was better than ward. 

i’m really not sure what he could do in a game that would lead to me thinking… we’re better off with ward.  Worst keeper we’ve ever had and i actually believe it 

He must have some clever James Bond setup where if he's dropped it automatically relays back to his lair and all the stuff he has on Rodgers is leaked to the media.

It's the only thing I can think of...

other than Rodgers being completely inept of course...