Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

33 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What was he even doing for Chilwell's? 

The Havertz goal. Just no words. 

He made 2 good saves, but that's literally about it on the positive side. 

He needs binning. Go wherever Rodgers goes next. Including the job centre. 

Bit harsh regarding the second one lol “no words” lol 

5 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

Ive gotta ask the question 

Is this the worst keeper we have seen in a city shirt in the last 40 years ? ( thats how long ive been watching them)

I would say he’s the worst keeper that is seen as a clear number one by a Leicester City manager. We’ve had some bad keepers but none that I can remember that are as undroppable as Wardy. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

A truly awful keeper who our truly awful manager will keep as his number one to the bitter end as he's too stubborn to admit he got it wrong making Ward the first choice from the start of the season. 

Simply keeping his promises to Ward that he'd be the immediate successor to KS. He's a man of integrity, don't forget.

4 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

I would say he’s the worst keeper that is seen as a clear number one by a Leicester City manager. We’ve had some bad keepers but none that I can remember that are as undroppable as Wardy. 

Do you recall our awful start in 1983-84 when Mark Grew was in. So glad when Wallington came back into the side

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

Bit harsh regarding the second one lol “no words” lol 

Is it? Doesn't attempt to save it, and looked like he had enough time to get closer to Havertz, or at least try and put him off. 

Walked a few spaces and then just stopped. 

• Like 2

i honestly dont know how bad Ward has to be to be dropped, the amount of goals we've let in the season in the league is stupid now and a good number of them im pretty sure KS would have saved, 

i dont usually hate Leicester players but now i really hate Ward

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Foxdiamond said:

Do you recall our awful start in 1983-84 when Mark Grew was in. So glad when Wallington came back into the side

Grew only played 5 games for Leicester though, he was dropped quickly. As I say, Ward - our biggest relegation risk on the pitch, is seemed as undroppable by Rodgers. He’s going to go through this season without being dropped despite being our most vulnerable player. 

Running out of words for him but that Chilwell goal genuinely had me laughing. Getting lobbed from close range and then the 3rd being straight at him were the cherry on top.

We deserve to go down, gross negligence letting this bloke play every game.

• Like 1

Ward is one of the main reasons we are going down. No doubt about it. 

I have no confidence when an opposition player shoots or is through on goal. Chilwell should never have scored from that angle. Joke of a goalkeeper. 

• Like 2

Our only hope is that he pulls a hamstring so we’re forced to play Iverson, because I can’t see him being dropped despite the overwhelming evidence. I can’t believe how Chilwell was able to squeeze his shot between Ward and the post from that angle. Ward is just so slow to get down to shots at ground level.

5 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Grew only played 5 games for Leicester though, he was dropped quickly. As I say, Ward - our biggest relegation risk on the pitch, is seemed as undroppable by Rodgers. He’s going to go through this season without being dropped despite being our most vulnerable player. 

I mentioned poor old Grew as perhaps Ward should also have been dropped after 5 matches.

• Like 1

I've just watched back the first and second goals and, on second viewing, I can't understand how he has let in the first one past him.  It looks worse than the second one.  He's managed to get down to it and still it evades him.  He's spectacular at missing the ball.  I wouldn't have him near any football team in the top three divisions of football.  Dreadful.