Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

I know there are limitations with Danny Ward but got to question what Mike Stowell is working on in training. Kasper didn't exactly have a great season last year and we've seen Iversen a bit shaky too.

I know he's been here a long time but football is a ruthless game and no position should be a given

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Buzzell said:

‘Ohh fvck…’

AFFBC081-6EC4-46DB-BFA1-9055C2963DC3.thumb.jpeg.6c24cf0830c62cddca56b4f81b294b36.jpeg

Ohh fvck

What's that going over my head?

Is it a football?

Is it a football?

I'm really shite, aren't I?

Ah well, back down Greggs on Monday. 

I've got £4,000 to spend this week. It's gotta go somewhere.

Love those pies... mmm... sausage rolls... custards tarts... 

See ya'll next Saturday.

Losers.

BTW I didn't eat ALL the pies...

Edited by Parafox

When you hear fans behind the goal as a keeper is about to take a goal kick, winding up with "AHHHHHH... You're shit, AAHHHHH" and it's our fans doing it to Ward... 

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 1

On 11/03/2023 at 23:11, Sunbury Fox said:

Really? What did he say?

Just told some fans to eff off as he picked his water bottle. To be fair he was getting stick but even so you need rise above it and be profession. Not swear at the supporters who part pay your wages every week.

7 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Just told some fans to eff off as he picked his water bottle. To be fair he was getting stick but even so you need rise above it and be profession. Not swear at the supporters who part pay your wages every week.

Would have been nice of him to apologise really, especially for the Chilwell goal. "I'm not trying to be sh1t".  Some accountability from anywhere would be nice, the fans demand it.

However with BR making sure the players don't think they have a cat in hells chance of winning a game, it's ot going to come from a wet lettuce like Ward, our mentality is all wrong top to bottom.

11 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Time to be dropped.

2 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Dropped never should have started not good enough for the Premier league 

We all know that, but till now he's been first choice. Unless Rodgers is death and blind, he would have seen the ground empty in the last 10 mins, and heard that we think his football is sh1te, that we think he is taking us down, and we definitely want him out.

On top of that, the home crowd has vocally turned on the keeper and the keeper has started shouting back at the crowd. 

If Brendan is still here on Saturday (lets be honest, he is going nowhere), then he can't play Ward anymore.

15 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Is ward the main reason why our defence is awful? Not commanding his defence well like Kasper. Interesting to see what happens if iversen was given the nod. 

It generally couldnt get any worse though could it. Ward hasnt kept a clean sheet in 4 months, there is literally nothing to lose by experimenting and swapping goalkeepers but Rodgers wont even contemplate that because hes a cvnt. Would love one of the journos to ask Rodgers why he hasnt made a goalkeeping change considering our dismal defensive record, would love to hear his reasonings. This is why we need a change of manager because a new man will play different players

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1

has anyone noticed there’s only 3 types of save ward can make. 

1) a close range header diving high to the right 

2) a slow shot towards the bottom corner 

3) penalty’s 

Anything else and he doesn’t try 😂 look back at his saves, the ones he makes are identical. 

Never has a player been so desperate to get out of the way of a 1 on 1. 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

has anyone noticed there’s only 3 types of save ward can make. 

1) a close range header diving high to the right 

2) a slow shot towards the bottom corner 

3) penalty’s 

Anything else and he doesn’t try 😂 look back at his saves, the ones he makes are identical. 

Never has a player been so desperate to get out of the way of a 1 on 1. 

Their second disallowed goal cracked me up lol