Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

5 minutes ago, Dickov22 said:

He didn’t play anywhere near as many games as Ward has in a row for us.

Ward is the worst regular playing keeper I’ve seen at Leicester and I’ve been going since 1988. 

Ian Andrews, Pressman, that Brazilian guy under Sven? I still say he's not helped by the sheer number of chances our defence gives to strikers every game.

15 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Ian Andrews, Pressman, that Brazilian guy under Sven? I still say he's not helped by the sheer number of chances our defence gives to strikers every game.

Pressman only played 13 games for us, Ricardo only 8. Can’t compare to Ward’s run. Ian Andrews was first choice for 3 seasons that we stayed in the top division. He was way more reliable than Ward.

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

Portuguese. Ricardo.

Every single team who target him with throw ins.

Suppose big difference is we quickly addressed that with all the other goalkeepers. As far back as the Forest home game we expected Iversen to start.

Would be hard to judge Iversen just on this game… he wasn’t outstanding  because he really didn’t make any mistakes..but at the same time, it would be hard to drop him too because he didn’t really do anything wrong. Couple of wayward kicks but you can’t drop him for that surely..