Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

25 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

I just watched the highlights of the wales match... holy smokes. What sort of twats would actually put that useless scarecrow in goal?

I mean it’s great finishing from Armenia but fvck me Wards positioning is nonexistent.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Buzzell said:

How can I blame Ward for being a terrible player? He’s fvcking crap. Possibly the worst goalkeeper we’ve ever had. Proper fraudster.

You have literally ignored my post. Your post is probably correct. 

Why is Rodgers & everyone else involved with Ward given a free pass ? 

Edited by STEVIE B

10 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

You have literally ignored my post. Your post is probably correct. 

Why is Rodgers & everyone else involved with Ward give a free pass ? 

Trust me Brendan hasn’t been given a free pass by me. I’ve slagged him off plenty on here, not just about him trusting Ward majority of the season either.

Ever since we lost to Forest in the Cup I’ve doubted Ward’s ability and I knew as soon as Kasper left that we were fvcked if we didn’t replace Kasper properly. Whether or not it was down to not having the money to sign somebody, we could have at least looked in the loan market but Rodgers insisted that Ward was ready for first team action. God how wrong was he.

Edited by Buzzell

8 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Truly poor positioning on the 3rd goal, he's got the awareness of a potato.

billede_2023-06-17_214521574.thumb.png.e51ef62accf764f552c91a1e08c7b583.png

Reminds me of this Spurs goal against us early last season:

dylan-jenkins-3.png

Why the fvck is he so far off his line for both goals!? lol 

11 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Truly poor positioning on the 3rd goal, he's got the awareness of a potato.

billede_2023-06-17_214521574.thumb.png.e51ef62accf764f552c91a1e08c7b583.png

Reminds me of this Spurs goal against us early last season:

dylan-jenkins-3.png

Yeah I saw that Armenian goal and thought I'd seen similar for us last season.

2 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

Trust me Brendan hasn’t been given a free pass by me. I’ve slagged him off plenty on here, not just about him trusting Ward majority of the season either.

Ever since we lost to Forest in the Cup I’ve doubted Ward’s ability and I knew as soon as Kasper left that we were fvcked if we didn’t replace Kasper properly. Whether or not it was down to not having the money to sign somebody, we could have at least looked in the loan market but Rodgers insisted that Ward was ready for first team action. God how wrong was he.

It got to a point that Brendan should have taken him out of the team to protect the lad. By the time we got to Chelsea at home it was becoming an exceptionally sick joke that he was playing every week

• Like 1

His positioning is hilarious for the 3rd goal. 1st one he had no chance, second maybe snuck past but it was a fast header and the fourth their whole team seems to have given up, hard to get to but he doesn't even try.

There's no way back for him at Leicester. Have to hope someone's mad enough to buy/loan him. Crazy he's contacted til 2025.

Even i called this yesterday, and i don't have the vast experience of a goalkeeping coach that's been here since 2007. Does he just not listen to anyone or are our coaches a bag of ****ing shit?

What's he even doing being that far out anyway? You could maybe forgive it if he had an ounce of the talent Ederson does at playing it out the back but no one would ever think of passing it back to the twat.

Ffs i was just getting positive about our new season and now i want to smash something up.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

It got to a point that Brendan should have taken him out of the team to protect the lad. By the time we got to Chelsea at home it was becoming an exceptionally sick joke that he was playing every week

Chelsea at.home.was the game that relegated us. I had that feeling at the time.

They were in woeful form and we were by far the better side, hauled ourselves back into the game after Ward's early gaffe (everyone in the stadium could see what chilwell was lining up, except for Ward obvs)  from their first attack. Then soon as we were level Pegging, Ward let in goal number 2. Utterly and totally demoralising for the outfield players. It killed us 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Chelsea at.home.was the game that relegated us. I had that feeling at the time.

They were in woeful form and we were by far the better side, hauled ourselves back into the game after Ward's early gaffe (everyone in the stadium could see what chilwell was lining up, except for Ward obvs)  from their first attack. Then soon as we were level Pegging, Ward let in goal number 2. Utterly and totally demoralising for the outfield players. It killed us 

Weren’t we on top in that game then Rodgers made a couple of subs that completely killed any momentum and pressure we were building up. 

In all seriousness, considering how frequently the backup goalkeepers were given playing time last season, I am concerned about retaining Danny Ward as our number two. Did Ben Foster ever extend his contract with Wrexham? If not, it might be worth reaching out to them to inquire about the possibility of signing Ward on loan, especially since it's his childhood club.

If Page is such a good manager how the f**k can he choose him. 
Do these coaches like Stowell believe that Ward was worthy of a number one keeper position? 
It just shows how ****ing poor the team was coached and picked. Absolute shambles.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

In all seriousness, considering how frequently the backup goalkeepers were given playing time last season, I am concerned about retaining Danny Ward as our number two. Did Ben Foster ever extend his contract with Wrexham? If not, it might be worth reaching out to them to inquire about the possibility of signing Ward on loan, especially since it's his childhood club.

Reynolds would probably put himself in goal before signing this cvnt.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Foster signed on for another year a few days ago. Nobody else is going to want Danny. We might be stuck with him, but we just need to make him third choice.

6 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

Guaranteed goals.

He's one google or twitter search away from being completely unsellable. On what basis did we renew this clown's contract until 2025? He must be an absolute beast in training. I don't get it...

He is totally unsellable. A simple Opta type stat search would find that he's usually expected to concede one but ends up usually conceding three. 

Then maybe the stays like....so you watch a video montage. 

Then, if by some miracle the buying club is still of the opinion that stays and videos are an unfair reflection, then a glance at this board will banish any doubt. 

I'd pay up his contract. In full. Tomorrow. He's a danger to our progress even as third choice. Take away the option of him destroying the next three seasons and pay him off.