Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

10 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Which begs the question, how the hell did he even get this far in the game? He must have been always this bad?

Reminds me of the film "Catch Me If You can", Leonardo DiCaprio played a fraud who passed as a pilot, needless to say he didn't learn how to fly a plane, but it didn't stop him from earning a pilots wage and shagging all the flight attendants.

• Haha 2

Wonder if anyone would chuck us a few million for him, in the summer. Premier League team who want a No.2 and have done no real research, other than, he's an International keeper with Premier League experience...  Would love to get rid of him, and I actually still think there is a team out there that might be dumb enough to pay a bit for him!

10 hours ago, Mike1983 said:

Reminds me of the film "Catch Me If You can", Leonardo DiCaprio played a fraud who passed as a pilot, needless to say he didn't learn how to fly a plane, but it didn't stop him from earning a pilots wage and shagging all the flight attendants.

Right, I'm going to pretend I'm a gynecologist. I'm not but it should be fun until I'm found out.

12 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

It’s a scam, you end up owning actual Danny Ward.

True, I fell for it and now he’s sat on our sofa (in full gk kit) between me and the pissed off looking wife watching breakfast tv. I’d send him out to mow the lawn but it’s pissing down. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

True, I fell for it and now he’s sat on our sofa (in full gk kit) between me and the pissed off looking wife watching breakfast tv. I’d send him out to mow the lawn but it’s pissing down. 

Send him out and hopefully the mower is electric.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Which begs the question, how the hell did he even get this far in the game? He must have been always this bad?

...the astute Liverpool DoF and the incompetent Leicester scouting system!!!

We keep on bringing in keepers, and not one appears to have anything about them. What is it exactly that we are looking for, as we go from one keeper to another showing the same awful quality and we decide that they are good enough to bring into the club.

If this was money laundering then the police would be turning Seagrave upside down, the sad thing is there are no other viable reason that I can see for what we are doing.

• Like 1