Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

38 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Anyone remember his xG (or whatever saves are called)? It must've been up there with that Sheffield United lad 

xG stats for most keepers are Expected Goals

for our Danny, it's Extra Goals

pileofballs.JPG.59d8de88c9bf66815b2864f09f92b509.JPG

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, boots60 said:

Kirkland

Douglas

Grew

Ricardo

Kalac

Mark Grew - Took Wallington's place and was a complete tw@t for fuching useless 

Came back with Ipswich I think it was and let in 2 late goals for them to lose 2 - 1 - One of my favourite unheralded Filbo moments that 

Just now, CrazyKopCorner said:

Came back with Ipswich I think it was and let in 2 late goals for them to lose 2 - 1 - One of my favourite unheralded Filbo moments that 

Mind he was still better than Ward 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

He had a blinder for Port Vale against us in Little's days, they scored from a miss hit cross after about 2 minutes and we threw everything at them for the rest of the game.

12 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Kevin pressman wasn’t up to much either when we had him. Still remember being at the game and not noticing that goal ever went in until much, much later (you all know which goal).

Was the scoreboard broke?

21 hours ago, boots60 said:

Kirkland

Douglas

Grew

Ricardo

Kalac

At least the strange twist of fate with "calamity Kalac" at Wembley lead to the '96 play off final's Claridge last minute wonder moment/goal!  

27 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

Just checked the stats and Ward conceded 1.76 goals per game in the Prem, less than 6 of the teams for the season just gone and made 1 error leading to a goal. He's really not as bad as he's made out to be.

Shut up Danny, genuinely in with a shout for the top 5 worst keepers in the premier league era, I think nailed on for keepers to have played more than 10 games. Absolutely minging keeper

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foxmeister said:

Just checked the stats and Ward conceded 1.76 goals per game in the Prem, less than 6 of the teams for the season just gone and made 1 error leading to a goal. He's really not as bad as he's made out to be.

That doesn’t take in to account him having absolutely zero presence and possibly the worst positioning in goalkeeping history. They won’t go down as individual mistakes, but they are. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Are there stats for actively jumping out the way of shots to concede? He actually did that.

That was all part of the team plan to get rid of Rodgers.

12 hours ago, Foxmeister said:

Literally the biggest scapegoat there has ever been on this forum. 

Many players were just as shit during the relegation season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1