Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

If Cooper starts with him against Spuds, then I would want Cooper, ,Ward and Dufkin dismissed at half time.  And hopefully there is a Clause in Cooper's contract stating that we can relieve him of his duties without compensation if  the Club can prove he is insane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-must-remember-relegation-9429649

Look at the statistics for the 22-23 season, and the worst-performing keepers by the measure of post-shot expected goals – how likely shots on target faced by a keeper will find the net based on the league average – were Gavin Bazunu, Illan Meslier, Dean Henderson, and Danny Ward. Among that quartet are the number ones for the three teams who went down, Southampton and Leeds joining City in the drop zone.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

If Cooper starts with him against Spuds, then I would want Cooper, ,Ward and Dufkin dismissed at half time.  And hopefully there is a Clause in Cooper's contract stating that we can relieve him of his duties without compensation if  the Club can prove he is insane.

image.jpeg.9d199c93bef7ad992fc6039c6845b186.jpeg

4 hours ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

It's frightening to think that, despite all the jokes, Ward is actually inching closer to becoming a starting goalkeeper again. Stolarchyk is decent, but he appeared very nervous in his few starts, so imagine how vulnerable he'd look in the EPL. If Hermansen gets sold, I could seriously see Cooper starting Ward.

If Stolarcyk getting like 5 clean sheets out of 6 or whatever it was is nervous then Ward conceding 22 goals from his first 40 shots must be the equivalent of a breakdown?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I love an over reaction about Leicester as much as the next guy BUT are we reading too much into him playing a few minutes of a pre season friendly?

Zero chance of him starting the first PL game as Cooper has eyes and not on a self destruct mission like the dwarf that was Rodgers.

47 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

I love an over reaction about Leicester as much as the next guy BUT are we reading too much into him playing a few minutes of a pre season friendly?

Zero chance of him starting the first PL game as Cooper has eyes and not on a self destruct mission like the dwarf that was Rodgers.

Similar comments were made when we were facing relegation, and fans didn't believe it until it actually happened.

• Thanks 1

Unless Hermansen moves somewhere, he starts Vs Spurs but he was always going to get an extra couple of weeks off because of international duty. Ward is in against Shrews and a behind closed doors match. You don't read anything into anything at this stage of the season, especially with a tournament summer to work around.

If Hermansen gets sold and Stolarczyk is out with an ankle injury, with Iversen not even getting a pop at goal against Shrewsbury, our number one will likely be the guy with the number 1 shirt on: Ward.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

If Hermansen gets sold and Stolarczyk is out with an ankle injury, with Iversen not even getting a pop at goal against Shrewsbury, our number one will likely be the guy with the number 1 shirt on: Ward.

no way the club sell Hermansen now, with JS being out for 6months

Ward will be number 2

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

no way the club sell Hermansen now, with JS being out for 6months

Ward will be number 2

I wouldn't say "no way" when it comes to this club. The negligence shown in the past proves they're more than capable of it.

Just now, Mike1983 said:

I wouldn't say "no way" when it comes to this club. The negligence shown in the past proves they're more than capable of it.

i would for this season, unless we get a stupid bid, negligence in giving BR too much power and Rudkin just blindly turning a blind eye, which he wont be doing now its all caught up with him

Just now, Wrighty22 said:

You do realise we are talking about Leicester? We lack common sense. 

at times we've shown we can have common sense in regards selling players, the KDH stuff was sadly more forced due to the PSR stuff the idiots created for themselves in the first place

Someone at the club forced Kasper out (it wasn't Rodgers, else he wouldn't have joined Celtic) so this guy became number one. Rodgers stuck by him no matter what (or was he forced to), only when it became desperate and the damage was done was he replaced. Now Maresca has been and gone (no one tells him what to do) Ward has wormed his way back in.

• Sad 1