Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

Ward is useless, how the hell did he manage to get game time ahead of Iversen crazy decision from Cooper, yes it’s only a friendly but we could have played Brad Young.

Edited by Happy Fox

2 hours ago, HybridFox said:

Would much rather he was sold but really wasn't that bad yesterday tbf. Thought he had a better half than Iversen. 

Some OTT bashing on here

1 hour ago, RyCleary said:

Iverson didn’t play yesterday… 

… and probably still managed to be only marginally better than Iversen :D

He’s Wales’ number one…decent chance Cooper rates him.

Plus he was the only player the fans were singing about last night. Slightly ironic, but SC wouldn’t have got that!

Could be in for a tougher season than I thought.

Cooper was at Forest when his third choice GK was being picked for Wales ahead of Ward. He knows he's shit. If he ends up as number two then it's a combination of poor planning/recruitment, and injuries that will have done it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Ward is useless, how the hell did he manage to get game time ahead of Iversen crazy decision from Cooper, yes it’s only a friendly but we could have played Brad Young.

Cooper does like to play out from the back, we know Iversen can't do this with Stolarczyk injured and Hermansen not back that left Ward.

When are Hermansen, Kristiansen and Vestergaard back?

Edited by Jimmy

OK Let's put this right.

Jakub Stolarczyk  - Injured and out for a Minimum - 6 Months

Daniel Iversen - Likely to be Sold - Derby - So he won't get much game time ( Just in case of Injury )

Mads Hermansen - Could be Sold - Chelsea

Danny Ward - Still has One Year Left on his Contract.  Likely to be 2nd Choice if Mads Stays 

This All Boils Down to Chelsea coming back for Hermansen - Keep Your Finger Crossed Chaps.  

On the Plus Side Chelsea are close to agreeing a deal for Villareal Goalkeeper Filip Jorgenson . :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A mate of mine got me a Leicester training top as a gesture of appreciation - did him a favour a while ago.

He got it from a website that sells genuine bits and he thought he'd go for a "player issue" one. He didn't get to choose whose top it was, it just said it was from the 2021-22 season. 

He gave it to me today. Lovely gesture, really appreciated it. Off the top of my head I couldn't remember who was number 12 that season. 

Wish I hadn't checked. 

IMG_6081.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

A mate of mine got me a Leicester training top as a gesture of appreciation - did him a favour a while ago.

He got it from a website that sells genuine bits and he thought he'd go for a "player issue" one. He didn't get to choose whose top it was, it just said it was from the 2021-22 season. 

He gave it to me today. Lovely gesture, really appreciated it. Off the top of my head I couldn't remember who was number 12 that season. 

Wish I hadn't checked. 

IMG_6081.jpeg

I'll give you 50p for it.
£40 if you can remove the number.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Wish I hadn't checked. 

IMG_6081.jpeg

wouldn't that have been Alex Smithies, Ward was number 1 that season, we only had FBS for the season we got relegated

The annoying smirk he has on his face every picture I see of him makes me think he fully knows how shite he is and how useless the club is regarding his salary and contract.

Absolute parasite, sits behind only Rudkin and Rodgers for me in terms of recent club employees I cannot stand…….Soumare 4th

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

wouldn't that have been Alex Smithies, Ward was number 1 that season, we only had FBS for the season we got relegated

He said it was from 2021-22, so I went with this:
https://www.lcfc.com/news/2214051/leicester-city-squad-numbers-confirmed-for-202122?lang=en

But yeah, good point about FBS. I can't remember which season we had which sponsor, you could well be right and it wasn't 21-22 at all.  

EDIT: I say that - and the page I refer to has a picture of players wearing FBS-sponsored shirts. lol

Edited by HitchinFox