Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Stuck with him in goal until Rodgers goes

Picked him as his number 1 and is prepared to defend the decision as much as possible

Unlike with other players where he chooses to specifically blame them with Ward he will choose to blame the whole group and not pick him out for errors, he even praised him yesterday!

"He’s been a loyal number two. Defensively, it’s a collective. Danny’s made a couple of good saves tonight.”

I’d love to know where the couple was. He made a great save at 2-2 but I can’t think of another save he’s made

Edited by It'sblueupnorth

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Possibly our biggest fvck up thinking a number 2 keeper can become a number 1 keeper. He’s fvcking dreadful.

Granted you are right, but who could ever have imagined he'd be this awful? His stats proves it, watching him proves it, why is BR letting us endure this death by a thousand cuts? 

Edited by Mike1983

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

Confidence if the whole team is ruined. Any fool can see that. Ward is being left exposed every game. He’s also making monumental mistakes. I don’t think he’s a bad keeper at all, just suffering like the whole team, except his mistakes are far more glaringly obvious. 

...when Kasper was dropped on his consecutive run of games to accommodate Ward for one game, that was pure spite by Rodger's!!!

He must have felt pretty powerful then,  as messing with Kasper would also see him go to Top and whisper in his ear. Rodgers still did it though stopped Kasper on 149 and he would have known he was untouchable back then, perhaps due to him getting into Tops head space.

Ward is not good enough, but Rodgers will still continue to play him, just like his obsession with Perez. He seems to use players as pawns and for his own selfish needs, the player probably feels that he has a lot of confidence in them and that is why they continue to be played.

Rodgers is very much an arch manipulator, verging on being a psychopath.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...when Kasper was dropped on his consecutive run of games to accommodate Ward for one game, that was pure spite by Rodger's!!!

He must have felt pretty powerful then,  as messing with Kasper would also see him go to Top and whisper in his ear. Rodgers still did it though stopped Kasper on 149 and he would have known he was untouchable back then, perhaps due to him getting into Tops head space.

Ward is not good enough, but Rodgers will still continue to play him, just like his obsession with Perez. He seems to use players as pawns and for his own selfish needs, the player probably feels that he has a lot of confidence in them and that is why they continue to be played.

Rodgers is very much an arch manipulator, verging on being a psychopath.

I had forgotten about that. Is there no end to the man's cuntery?

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Collymore said:

It doesn't matter how many nights sleep I have, I still can't get my head around the fact that Rodgers hasn't dropped Ward to give Iversen even a chance. 

Rude...

You clearly don't see his effort in training! 

Jumps around the box like spiderman

Unfortunately Iverson  doesn't do enough , spends too much time bitching with soy and praet. 😝

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

It doesn't matter how many nights sleep I have, I still can't get my head around the fact that Rodgers hasn't dropped Ward to give Iversen even a chance. 

.. he hasn't got it in him to say I got it wrong!!!

Perez is a pointer for that, he got that so wrong and continued to use him in a way that did not suit his game. We were never going to going to get a RW while Rodgers attempted to cover up his mistake. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. he hasn't got it in him to say I got it wrong!!!

Perez is a pointer for that, he got that so wrong and continued to use him in a way that did not suit his game. We were never going to going to get a RW while Rodgers attempted to cover up his mistake. 

Could it be that's he just trying to get Ward into the World Cup team? Have they had a gentleman's agreement where he'll play Sept and October? Maybe this is giving Rodgers too much merit suggesting he's thinking of others though... 

Having said that, if he is putting a player before the club - that is awful.

The irony is that by playing him over these last few months he's probably cemented himself as a sub for the World Cup anyway! 

Edited by Collymore
  • Haha 1

I was watching the Spurs goals which was a hard watch. It just seems to me Ward's positioning is all wrong. He's not even close to getting to any of them.

That Kane header sums it up. Too slow to cover his post and not anticipating where the ball was going to end up. 

It's like the goal seems twice the size to how it looks to any other keeper. 

• Like 2

On 17/09/2022 at 23:20, adam1 said:

I don't get this bashing of him.

He is a good goalkeeper. Its just that he is playing in an underperforming city side. Would we be bottom.of the table with 1 point with Kasper as keeper? Yes.

I did a poll on this. A bit split.....

Screenshot_20220919_083140.jpg