Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

55 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Genuinely don't know what else he can do with this mickey mouse defence in front of him.

Our defence is awful, as in, truly terrible. Evans was over the hill a couple of seasons ago, Amartey I'm not even sure is Championship standard and Faes must be thinking he's the luckiest bloke alive playing in the Premiership.

Ward is rubbish too, but it's not like he's being helped by the defence is it?

It shows just how good Kasper actually was. There were so many times over the past year or two when he'd pull off a brilliant save to keep our goals conceded from becoming even more.

I think our defence currently is the worst in the division and the worst we've had in years

The starting back 4 of JJ, Faes, Evans and Castagne are a very decent back 4. Amartey well even Championship you might be being generous but the starting 4 could easily be top half but they have no confidence in the GK at all and the nervousness shows. A decent GK with those 4 in front of him, an additional CB as cover and Ricardo back and there are not many clubs outside the big 6 with a better defence. It's 100% down to us having the worst GK in the league. 

Said it before I actually feel for him.  He is not a premier league goalkeeper.  He is poor, possibly the worst we have ever had including Svens Ricardo.  We were always known for having great keepers.  Shilton, Banks, Wallington, Keller, Flowers, Schmeichel to name but a few, now we have the worst in the Premier league.

• Like 2

The funniest bit of the afternoon wasnt Faes being a shit head and blindly playing a volleyed back pass, short. It was Ward dealing with it but then chasing after the ball like a mad man and nearly running out of his area. 

SOME **** IN OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM EARMARKED THIS **** TO REPLACE KASPER AND PAID £12 ****ING MILLION.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Rab Douglas, Spider Kalac, Kevin Pressman, Ricardo. Until this guy they’re the worst keepers I’ve ever seen play for us (I’m 40). 
Ward is worse than all of them and to play him should be a sackable offence alone for Rodgers. Just don’t want to see either of them representing our club ever again. 

• Like 4

Just now, Dickov22 said:

Rab Douglas, Spider Kalac, Kevin Pressman, Ricardo. Until this guy they’re the worst keepers I’ve ever seen play for us (I’m 40). 
Ward is worse than all of them and to play him should be a sackable offence alone for Rodgers. Just don’t want to see either of them representing our club ever again. 

Pressman was ****ing horrendous to be honest. Wards on par.

5 minutes ago, Dickov22 said:

Nobody will ever be as bad as Kevin Pressman. 

Just now, Freeman's Wharfer said:

He’s horrendous.

Popadom wrists on one of them and then jumps out the way of another today.

Iversen got to start.

And then on the disallowed goal he was in no man's land for the cross and let the shot go straight through him.

I'm not sure what he's good at. His distribution is slow, he's not dominant in the air, and his shot stopping has been awful. What are his strengths supposed to be?

• Like 1

Regardless of whether Iversen is good enough or not (like we will ever get chance to find out) 

How the actual hell is he not getting a chance, Ward is a mid level championship keeper at absolute best, he has no right ever starting a premier league game, Iversen literally cannot be worse, it is astonishingly bad management to keep playing someone that is clearly so far from being cut out for this level.

I'm just a delusional idiot sat watching at home and I have been saying this since the summer, how is a man being paid millions not able to work this out

• Like 2