Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

9 hours ago, taupe said:

We're going around in circles. I've said what my point was - simply, and to reiterate, Rodgers is a bigger problem than Ward, imho.

It's a forum of a multitude of views and obviously you're under no obligation to agree with what I'm saying - but please don't suggest I have no right to "bring it up". 

We’re not going round in circles, you’re just not listening to what I’m saying. I’m not disagreeing with Rodgers being a bigger problem, I just don’t get what you’re defending Ward.

At what point did I say you have no right to bring it up? I just said you would bring it up for any other reason than for it to be a not so subtle defence of Ward and a playing down how much of a monumental problems he is.

10 hours ago, Messi said:

Still blows my mind that people were gagging for him to replace Kasper last season 😂

He’s absolutely atrocious. 

That’s rule no.1 of Foxestalk: Whoever is out of the side is the obvious answer to all our problems.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Sampson said:

I’m not disagreeing with Rodgers being a bigger problem

Thank you. That was my point. I said I was neither slating not defending Ward. The rest is inference.

Fyi, I do think there's a problem in goal, and I've remarked a few times in match threads on Ward's hesitancy and indecisiveness. We should at least give Iverson a go imho, he could be worse but at least we'd find out. Apparently his distribution isn't the best but we could work with that.

Irony is, my original post was actually intended it as a humorous/flippant remark - if only Ward was the only problem we had then I'd be pleased! The interference there being Ward is a problem amongst others. I hadn't intended to debate that side of it though.

25 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Are you kidding? He had one very routine save and that was it and his positioning still looked all over the place at times.

Don’t know if anyone else knows who cal the dragon is but he reminds me of him.

Makes basic saves look like worldies, but anything above that he can’t save 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Don’t know if anyone else knows who cal the dragon is but he reminds me of him.

Makes basic saves look like worldies, but anything above that he can’t save 

Waiting for when Ward air kicks a shot or even a pass at him like Cal the Dragon lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sampson said:

Are you kidding? He had one very routine save and that was it and his positioning still looked all over the place at times.

I don’t know why his positioning is so off, I’ve noticed this every game now. Even in non-dangerous situations he’s tilting to the right - someone needs to make a video compilation of this.

• Like 1