Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

14 hours ago, Area88 said:

He looked like a different keeper today. I couldn't tell it was Danny Ward at first.

Some tactical genius by BR. Finally, his faith in his keeper is starting to pay dividends. A clean sheet!

One shot on target all game is what kept us a clean sheet, though Amartey did nearly set up a superb opening with that under hit back pass lol

Just now, phoneticerror said:

Well yes, I’ve kinda said that in my post. But it was close enough for him to react! Missing the point mate, but thanks for the contribution 😂

You quoted me about him having only one shot on target talking about what was a miss :P

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

I wasn’t correcting you, just making a point about a moment where his reactions were useless again. He just stood there like his mind was elsewhere.

Personally I think he is a pod person, they're taking over....................

On 15/10/2022 at 17:03, phoneticerror said:

Premier League app notification whilst I was walking home from the game. Utter lunacy. 

03E20950-5E93-4A9A-B9F1-BD79DF1A1E3D.thumb.jpeg.48cddf71c5b177214ef04a801603ea09.jpeg

I wonder if Premier League have gone full snowflake. Everybody can get man of the match once per season to make it ‘fair’ like at kiddies training. Or… today, Danny Ward decided that he identified as MOTM 😂😂😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I wonder if Premier League have gone full snowflake. Everybody can get man of the match once per season to make it ‘fair’ like at kiddies training. Or… today, Danny Ward decided that he identified as MOTM 😂😂😂

It has

• Haha 1

I still think he's utter tosh, but hes not jumped out of the way of anything in the last 2... which I guess is an improvement.  He's not good enough but he is better than he's shown us so far. If we can get a bit of confidence in him he will improve... but then again thats a low bar to reach. We need a few big performances to help us shift him in the summer. 

If we can avoid relegation, one mega game against a big side could be enough for us to fool some promoted side to sign him 

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I still think he's utter tosh, but hes not jumped out of the way of anything in the last 2... which I guess is an improvement.  He's not good enough but he is better than he's shown us so far. If we can get a bit of confidence in him he will improve... but then again thats a low bar to reach. We need a few big performances to help us shift him in the summer. 

If we can avoid relegation, one mega game against a big side could be enough for us to fool some promoted side to sign him 

It’s not confidence he needs. He lacks the skills.

9 hours ago, moore_94 said:

So according to this he’s underperforming by 25% which also happens to be the worst in the league (we knew this already). 5.8/23 does seem far too generous - another stat that was previously posted had him at around 40% underperformance.   

Edited by Mike1983
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Even though he had sod all to do against Palace, it was the most assured he has looked all season (which isn’t saying much). Looked more confident with the ball at his feet. 

Yes he does seem to perform well when he’s not facing any shots on goal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2