Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

50 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

So we can’t judge him playing lesser teams but we’ll judge him on a game against one of the best teams on the planet? Makes sense

Judge him using all games, not any 3 games. Had been poor in general. But maybe he can change our opinion after another 10 games

1 hour ago, francis39 said:

Judge him using all games, not any 3 games. Had been poor in general. But maybe he can change our opinion after another 10 games

Yes, I have (as most have on here). The point being made, very clearly was… he’s shown improvement recently. Whether that’s due to less capable opposition, upturn in the teams form or personal improvement from Ward, remains to be seen. 

I’m not sure what you’re struggling to understand in peoples posts/responses.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

Yes, I have (as most have on here). The point being made, very clearly was… he’s shown improvement recently. Whether that’s due to less capable opposition, upturn in the teams form or personal improvement from Ward, remains to be seen. 

I’m not sure what you’re struggling to understand in peoples posts/responses.

Thats much better. 

Maybe a mixture of all these factors. 

So maybe we cannot decide whether he is good enough or not until the beginning of the next year/summer.. 

the first 9 games had been too disastrous that I think he needs to play well in the next 18 to justify that he is good enough to start for the term. 

Edited by francis39
  • Like 1

Definitely his best game for us against Wolves. Really pleased for him!

he’s still got to do a heck of a lot more convincing that he’s an able replacement for Kasper, mind.. but he’s raised my eyebrows so I’ll give him that..

4 hours ago, MPH said:

Definitely his best game for us against Wolves. Really pleased for him!

he’s still got to do a heck of a lot more convincing that he’s an able replacement for Kasper, mind.. but he’s raised my eyebrows so I’ll give him that..

Yes, need to have another consistent 10-15 games to show that he is capable to play in epl, after an abysmal 9 games run. 

Absolutely madness with the number we have conceded that he's 1 behind in the race for the golden glove lol

I'm still not convinced and don't see him as a long term no.1 but in the last couple of games, he doesn't look anything like the car crash he was in the 1st couple of months. Credit where credit is due.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Absolutely madness with the number we have conceded that he's 1 behind in the race for the golden glove lol

I'm still not convinced and don't see him as a long term no.1 but in the last couple of games, he doesn't look anything like the car crash he was in the 1st couple of months. Credit where credit is due.

I hope it is due to his personal improvement rather than the poor opponents 

• Like 1