Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

9 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

He’s 6ft3” an inch taller than Kasper 

Fair enough, hadn’t looked it up. He appears much shorter. He was awful a few weeks back so has turned it round really well so he may get better in the area you highlighted as he grows in confidence further hopefully!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I think there are a fair few of us steadily changing our minds about Ward 

fair play to him 

It gives me huge satisfaction to do so. 

We've had 10 years of a brilliant keeper but rooted to his ****ing line for corners. This guy is miles above kapser for corners. It's not far off Nick Pope level. 

44 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

It gives me huge satisfaction to do so. 

We've had 10 years of a brilliant keeper but rooted to his ****ing line for corners. This guy is miles above kapser for corners. It's not far off Nick Pope level. 

Also as Gutted as we all were with Kasper leaving he was starting to deteriorate, his performances and sitting on the bench at Nice kind of shows change was needed . 

I find it crazy that people have been lambasting Danny Ward as the main reason for our poor performances this season. Think it would have been tough for any keeper to come in and look good with the way we’ve been playing. Get behind him, he’s helping solve our set piece issues, how good is it to see a Leicester keeper come and deal with a cross instead of stay rooted to his line! 

Edited by VERN94
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1