Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

It’s a strange one for Danny.

When he wasn’t getting games, he was Wales first choice keeper. Now he’s first choice at Leicester he’s second choice to a bloke who’s not playing for his club.

Clearly Brendan’s fault for giving him the number one spot!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Where have you been recently, been very quiet.

Hennessey starting clearly has nothing to do with form, he's not played. Page is being loyal, is nothing to do with the quality of Ward. Personally I think it's an error, but he's the manager.

Loads  of Welsh fans all over social media calling gif Ward to start as Hennessy is forever punching the ball and not catching it 

On 22/11/2022 at 16:36, Facecloth said:

Where have you been recently, been very quiet.

Hennessey starting clearly has nothing to do with form, he's not played. Page is being loyal, is nothing to do with the quality of Ward. Personally I think it's a error, but he's the manager.

just like Ochoa and Romero are forever starting in national team even when they didnt play often for their club. 

I didnt say his form is bad. I said u dont change a GK in the WC finals. Ward may had a chance to come in if he did better earlier in the season and played 1 of the 2 Sept international games. 

On 23/11/2022 at 11:15, francis39 said:

just like Ochoa and Romero are forever starting in national team even when they didnt play often for their club. 

I didnt say his form is bad. I said u dont change a GK in the WC finals. Ward may had a chance to come in if he did better earlier in the season and played 1 of the 2 Sept international games. 

Should’ve changed keeper :thumbup:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Ward plucked the ball out of the Welsh net twice being on the pitch for around 15 minutes, its all very start of season reminiscent. Lets hope his confidence isn't crushed again, shipping 3 goals a game was a nightmare best not repeated.

These goals,had nothing direction blame for Danny..2 excellent build up & shots from Iran....The 10/09 forward players lost it..not the GK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Ward plucked the ball out of the Welsh net twice being on the pitch for around 15 minutes, its all very start of season reminiscent. Lets hope his confidence isn't crushed again, shipping 3 goals a game was a nightmare best not repeated.

Ditto for the whole of Wales defence..

2 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Not sure. Was he rooted to his goal line for the shot outside box, and went down too early allowing himself to be chipped for otherone? Small things, but this is a World Cup. 

You’ve also got to allow for the fact he’s literally just come on after sitting on the bench for 86 minutes . 

54 minutes ago, Bazly said:

48 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

He is pretty poor really aint he.

How is he being blamed for today's goals? 

• Like 2