Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

iversen has not conceded a goal for the club right....... just give him a go in the prem ffs

we have had two other players excel in championship loans... barnes & kdh

mental iversen does not get a look in

Edited by eblair
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Some good news, Ward is no longer the worst keeper in the Big 5 European Leagues, according to the updated FBRef stats. He's now ranked 157th out of 161. Keep it up Danny!

ward.jpg

I can't tell if this is a joke or not but on the off chance it's not, that looks to me like it's in alphabetical order

• Like 3

On 28/01/2023 at 12:59, It'sblueupnorth said:

But that’s the thing though mate, ward is that bad at saving shots that any bang average stop makes you think that ward would have conceded it. Although Iversen did look suspect with his feet, he never put us in danger because of it and actually cleared his lines, unlike ward who can’t kick the ball above head height and puts us back under pressure. 
It’s mental how Iversen can’t get a game over Ward, iversen hasn’t played in about 4 months and still looks more competent than Ward

You can imagine Rodgers in his weird spiel to Iversen has said something about being good with your feet and ‘area for growth’

Gucci belt. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Guest said:

I can't tell if this is a joke or not but on the off chance it's not, that looks to me like it's in alphabetical order

My mistake, I forgot to filter for shot stopping - correction, he's the 147th (out of 161) best keeper. Here's the link: https://fbref.com/en/comps/Big5/keepersadv/players/Big-5-European-Leagues-Stats 

7 minutes ago, majaco said:

I was about to post similar.   

This way of rating players seems grossly unfair on the z born

Now I can see why Leeds signed Brenden Aaronson. Maybe we should get Ward to change his surname by deed poll to Aaaa

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Col city fan said:

If we stay up, which I think we will, this is top priority. Neither Ward nor Iversen look good enough for this level.

We haven't seen anything of Iversen at this level to judge, perhaps any mistakes in cup games come from complacency of not having to do much against sides like Walsall or Gillingham. 

• Like 2