Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

4 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Suppose the risk is, you drop Ward for Iversen and Ward’s low confidence is shattered and you’re asking an untried keeper to play PL football week in, week out. Soon as he makes a clanger, you’ve both keepers under scrutiny and lots of pressure 

How is that any different to what’s happening now though? You think playing Ward is instilling any confidence whatsoever as it it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

I'm not convinced on Iverson from what I seen against Gillingham, I can't see much about the two goals he could of done today. Not convinced by either over all though.

Really? I'm probably too spoiled by watching Kasper for nearly ten years, but pretty sure Kevin Pressman would have done better for the first one. Thank fooke their third was disallowed though, that was embarrassing.

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Don't think Ward is up for that tbh... But perhaps the club can have him change his name, new shirt number and rebrand him as a solid CB for the next transfer window.

I've had a mare and got confused with two posters.

Leave me alonelol

16 minutes ago, Uncle Monty said:

Really? I'm probably too spoiled by watching Kasper for nearly ten years, but pretty sure Kevin Pressman would have done better for the first one. Thank fooke their third was disallowed though, that was embarrassing.

Was thinking the same. Though not as bad as the offside goal vs Liverpool.

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I think I’ve seen enough of Iversen to judge. You might not have.

Premiership keepers these days are pretty much all top quality. Neither of these two look to be.

Presumably you didn’t watch any of the Iversen games when he was at Preston then? He was outstanding. I think Ward gets in the team ahead of him purely on his distribution. As a shot stopper, Iversen is better. For me that’s enough for him to get in this team despite his limitations when kicking. It works at Newcastle with Pope. 🤷🏻‍♂️

To be honest I can’t think of anything he is good at. 

1 positioning = awful 

2 distribution = average 

3 shot stopping = awful 

it’s clearly obvious he is rubbish today’s goals.

The first one slow getting up and the shot that went in was just above his head. 

The second one why did he go down there was a cross going across the six yard box he dives out the way.

The guy is clearly the worst keeper in the league and if we stay up it won’t be because he has saved us.

• Like 1

Ward shouldn't be ANY Premier League clubs number 1 kg.

He instills as much confidence  as I would up front.

Iversen isnt the answer either.

Really bad backroom work left us with Ward when Kasper left, so we have to suck it up

7 minutes ago, Raj said:

Ward shouldn't be ANY Premier League clubs number 1 kg.

He instills as much confidence  as I would up front.

Iversen isnt the answer either.

Really bad backroom work left us with Ward when Kasper left, so we have to suck it up

Cos he's a bit lightweight?

• Haha 2