Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Regret letting Schmeichel go?

“Firstly, it was Kasper’s opportunity. He was keen to explore that. He wanted to move on. He deserved that respect to make that choice. We didn’t have the funds to do anything but I had faith in Danny. He’s been a loyal number two. Defensively, it’s a collective. Danny’s made a couple of good saves tonight.”

Ward let him have a go 👀 

10 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

This guy is a total joke. Really hope that I never see him in our first team ever again. He's been a bench keeper his whole career until now and it's quite clear why after these 7 games. The new manager's easiest decision will be to drop him

Cmon mate who doesn’t like seeing your GK do Cruyft turn on the edge of the 6 yard box when being eagerly chased down by the opposition

16 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

We’ll go down with him in goal. Iversen needs to start, Ward’s confidence is shot and frankly we’ve seen enough in his starts to see he’s not up to it. When’s the last time any keeper in the division was this poor on a consistent basis? De Gea had a rough spell I remember but not as bad as this.  

I realise this sounds illogical and harsh, but I already thought he wasn't up to it even before seeing him play. I didn't need to see him sitting 5 or 6 a match to realise. He just doesn't look like an elite level performance sportsperson. 

Whilst he may not be up to it. Let’s just reflect on the wet farts in front of him unable to put in a block/tackle. 

He’s been massively exposed by the honking defence, when ideally he could have been eased in better into being a number one had we had a couple of decent defenders. 

• Like 3